英語詩歌朗誦帶翻譯閱讀

  詩歌朗誦,是一項把綜合通用技術融合於人文學科知識寶典的藝術演奏,是富含技術魔力與藝術魅力的創作活動。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

  致橡樹——舒婷

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果愛你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  絕不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果愛你——

  I will never imitate spoony birds,

  絕不學痴情的鳥兒,

  To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  為綠蔭重複單調的歌曲;

  I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送來清涼的慰籍;

  I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像險峰,

  To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

  增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。

  Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

  No, these are not enough!

  不,這些都還不夠!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,

  As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做為樹的形象和你站在一起。

  Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

  根,緊握在地下,

  Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

  葉,相觸在雲裡。

  As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

  每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

  但沒有人,聽懂我們的言語。

  You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的銅枝鐵幹,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像劍,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

  我有我的紅碩花朵,

  Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

  像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬,

  Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我們共享霧靄流嵐、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

  彷彿永遠分離,卻又終身相依,

  Only this is great love,

  這才是偉大的愛情,

  Faithfulness lies here:

  堅貞就在這裡:

  I love not only your gigantic stature,

  不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,

  But also the position you uphold,

  也愛你堅持的位置,

  And the earth on which you stand.

  腳下的土地。

  篇二

  O Solitude!

  哦,孤獨

  O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,

  哦,孤獨!假若我和你必需同住,

  Let it not be among the jumbled heap,

  可別在這層疊的一片

  Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,

  灰色建築裡,讓我們爬上山,

  Nature's observatory- whence the dell,

  到大自然的觀測臺去,從那裡——

  Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,

  山谷、晶亮的河,錦簇的草坡

  May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,

  看來只是一拃;讓我守著你

  Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,

  在枝葉廕庇下,看跳縱的鹿糜

  Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.

  把指頂花蠱裡的蜜蜂驚嚇。

  But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,

  不過,雖然我喜歡和你賞玩

  Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Ismy soul's pleasure,

  這些景色,我的心靈更樂於和純潔的心靈***她的言語是優美情思的表象***親切會談;

  and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,

  因為我相信,人的至高的樂趣

  When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.

  是一對心靈避入你的港灣。

  篇三

  I'm nobody!—Emily Dickinson

  我是無名之輩——埃米莉·狄金森

  I'm nobody!Who are you?

  我是無名之輩,你是誰?

  Are younobody, too?

  你也是無名之輩?

  Then there's a pair of us--don't tell!

  那咱倆就成了一對——別出聲!

  They'd banishi us, you know!

  他們會排擠咱們——要小心!

  How dreary to be somebody!

  做個大人物多沒勁!

  How public, like a frog,

  多招搖——像只青蛙

  To tell your name the livelong day,

  對著欣賞的小水窪

  To an admiring bog!

  整日裡炫耀自己的名號!

  篇四

  O Captain! My Captain!—Walt Whitman.

  啊,船長!我的船長!——沃爾特·惠特曼

  O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

  啊,船長!我的船長!我們完成了可怕的遠航,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

  巨輪歷盡風雨,我們贏得追尋的獎賞;

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  港口已近,鐘聲傳來,一片歡呼的聲浪;

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring,

  穩健的大船,追隨的目光,多麼威武雄壯;

  But O heart! heart! heart!

  可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  O the bleeding drops of red,

  心中的鮮血在滴滴流淌,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  甲板上躺著我們的船長,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已辭世,全身冰涼。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells,,

  啊,船長!我的船長!起來聽那鐘聲盪漾;

  Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

  起來,旌旗為你招展,號角為你激昂,

  For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,

  花團錦簇,綵帶飄飛,為你,岸邊人群熙熙嚷攘;

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning,

  人們把你呼喚,萬頭攢動,他們晃動急切的面龐;

  Here Captain! dear father!

  在這裡,船長,慈愛的父親!

  This arm beneath your head!

  你的頭下枕著我的臂膀!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  那是甲板上的夢境,

  You've fallen cold and dead.

  你已辭世,全身冰涼。

  My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

  我的船長沒有回答,雙脣蒼白,沉默、安詳,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

  我的父親無法覺察我的手臂,他的脈搏停止了跳蕩;

  The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

  可怕的征途已過,勝利歸來,

  From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won,

  大船安全停靠,就此結束遠航;

  Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

  啊,海岸歡呼,啊,鐘聲敲響!

  But I, with mournful tread,

  然而,我的步履沉重悲傷,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上踱步,那裡躺著我的船長,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已辭世,全身冰涼。