大學英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯

  詩歌是語言的精髓,是最古老、最具文學特質的文學形式。英語詩歌以其特有的格律與韻律向世人突顯了其獨特的音樂美。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  我不屬於你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

  沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蠟燭融化,

  像雪花融匯在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你愛我,我也知道

  你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

  可我就是我,渴望著

  像光一樣迷失在光裡。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,將我深深地拋進愛裡吧,

  滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

  捲入你愛的暴風雨,

  做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  篇二

  Farewell, Love

  別了,愛

  by Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托馬斯·懷特爵士

  Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

  別了,愛以及你所有的法度,

  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

  你的誘鉤再也無法把我纏絞;

  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

  塞尼卡和柏拉圖否定你那套,

  To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

  讓我竭盡所能追求完美財富。

  In blind error when I did persever,

  我卻盲目地一錯再錯入歧途,

  Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

  你厲聲拒絕刺得我倍受煎熬,

  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

  你教導我別對瑣事斤斤計較,

  And escape forth since liberty is lever.

  掙脫束縛因為自由才會幸福。

  Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

  別了,去攪擾那些年輕的心,

  And in me claim no more authority;

  對我別再宣稱你是什麼權威;

  With idle youth go use thy property,

  對懶散青年把你的能耐發揮,

  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

  把你的支支利箭都射向他們。

  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

  迄今我雖失去我全部的時光,

  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

  卻不再徒勞攀爬那根爛樹樁。

  篇三

  Bright Star

  燦爛星辰

  ——John Keats

  ——約翰·濟慈

  Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—

  願我如你堅定–璀璨明星!

  Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night

  但不要高懸夜空顯赫孤零。

  And watching, with eternal lids apart,

  像塵世間的隱士警覺清醒,

  Like nature’s patient, sleepless Eremite,

  耐心注視大地,目不轉睛。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task

  江水滔滔把牧師之職履行,

  Of pure ablution round earth’s human shores,

  將那紅塵之堤岸沐浴洗淨。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask

  或者凝視著玉屑曼舞晶瑩,

  Of snow upon the mountains and the moors—

  一襲白紗帳裝扮曠野峻嶺。

  No–yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,

  不,我要一心不二永篤定,

  Pillow’d upon my fair love’s ripening breast,

  頭枕愛人的***日漸堅挺。

  To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,

  永遠感受跌宕起伏的溫情,

  Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,

  洞察那份甜蜜的騷動不寧。

  Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,

  細柔的呼吸永遠啜飲聆聽,

  And so live ever–or else swoon to death.

  這樣活著,或者暈厥喪命。