簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀

  英語情景對話猶如漢語中的“看人說話,量體裁衣”,就是說應該在不同情景中運用不同的表達方式適時、適地地傳遞語言,交流資訊。小編精心收集了簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯1

  Steven is talking on the phone with Jack, but hisboss is coming towards him, so he has to hang up.

  史蒂文正與傑克通電話,可他的老闆走了過來,於是他不得不結束通話。

  Steven: Hey, Jack, I'd better go now.

  史蒂文:嘿,傑克,我要掛電話了。

  Jack: Is your boss coming by?

  傑克:是老闆過來了嗎?

  Steven: Right! And I have to finish the report by 5:30 p.m.

  史蒂文:是,我得在五點半之前完成手頭的報告。

  Jack: Okay. Get back to your work, and call me back this evening.

  傑克:好吧,你去忙吧,今晚再打給我。

  Steven: Okay, no problem. Bye!

  史蒂文:好的,沒問題。再見!

  Jack: Bye!

  傑克:再見!

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯2

  Steven is speaking on the phone with Julia, but suddenly there is something wrong with the line.

  史蒂文正在和他的妻子茱莉通話,突然電話線出問題了。

  Steven: I'm sorry, Julia! I can't get home early this evening.

  史蒂文:茱莉婭,對不起,我今晚不能早點回去。

  Julia: What? But today is my birthday!

  茱莉婭:什麼?今天可是我的生日啊!

  Steven: I know, darling. But I do have a lot of work to do; hope you can understand me.

  史蒂文:我知道,親愛的。可我真的有一大堆工作要做,希望你能理解我。

  Julia: But Steven, why don't you ask for a leave? ... Steven, why don't you speak? Are you still there?

  茱莉婭:史蒂文,為什麼不請假呢?……史蒂文,你為什麼不說話?還在嗎?

  Steven: Hello, Julia? I can't hear you clearly. I'm afraid the line is out of order. Okay, Julia, listen! How about I hang up now and call you back later?

  史蒂文:喂,茱莉婭?我聽不清楚你說什麼。恐怕是線路出問題了。聽著,茱莉婭,要不我現在結束通話電話,過會兒打給你。

  Julia: Okay! Bye!

  茱莉婭:好吧,再見!

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯3

  Steven is calling Mr. Tylor, but he gets the wrongextension.

  史蒂文打電話給泰勒先生,卻撥錯了分機號。

  Steven: Good afternoon. Mr. Tylor's office?

  史蒂文:下午好,泰勒先生的辦公室嗎?

  B: I'm afraid you've got the wrong extension.

  B:恐怕你接錯分機了。

  Steven: I'm sorry, but could you please transfer this call to Mr. Tylor's office?

  史蒂文:對不起,請你把這個電話轉到泰勒先生辦公室,好嗎?

  B: Sure, please hold on.

  B:好的,請不要結束通話。

  Steven: Thank you.

  史蒂文:謝謝!

  B: Now Mr. Tylor's on the line. Go ahead, please.

  B:泰勒先生已經線上了,請跟他講話吧。

  Steven: You are so kind; you helped me a lot.

  史蒂文:你真是太好了,幫了我大忙了。

  B: You are welcome. Bye!

  B:不客氣,再見!