父親節英語詩歌五篇帶翻譯
父親節英語詩歌:My Dad and I
My dad and I--we think alike,
我的爸爸和我——我們心有靈犀,
He knows just what I mean
他知道我的意思
Before I even say a word
甚至在我一句話都沒說時
He reads, well, in between.
他理解的非常好。
My dad and I--we like to fish
我的爸爸和我——我們喜歡釣魚
Or build a model plane,
擺飛機模型,
Or fix a broken chair or two
修一兩個破舊的椅子,
Or just a windowpane.
或只是一個窗玻璃。
My dad and I--we know the score
我的爸爸和我——我們知曉所有分數
Of every single game;
對於每場單一遊戲。
Sometimes he's really busy, too
有時他也會非常忙碌
But he takes me just the same.
但他始終待我如一。
My dad and I--we go swimming too,
我的爸爸和我——我們也一起游泳
Each year and sometimes twice.
每年一次,有時兩次。
My dad and I--we do everything
我的爸爸和我——我們一起做每件事情。
My dad--he's really nice.
我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。
Phyllis C. Michael
菲利斯·C·邁克爾
父親節英語詩歌:What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
上帝用山嶽的力量,
The majesty of a tree,
樹木的莊嚴,
The warmth of a summer sun,
夏日豔陽的溫暖,
The calm of a quiet sea,
寂靜海洋的沉著,
The generous soul of nature,
大自然慷慨的靈魂,
The comforting arm of night,
深夜裡舒適的臂腕,
The wisdom of the ages,
時光沉澱的智慧,
The power of the eagles in flight,
鷹擊長空的勃發,
The joy of a morning in spring,
日清晨的歡愉,
The faith of a mustard seed,
芥末種子的信誠,
The patience of eternity,
一生一世的寬容之心,
The depth of a family need,
和對家庭深沉的熱愛,
Then God combined these qualities,
上天將所有品質糅合在一起,
And there was nothing more to add,
當取盡萬物精華之時,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
他知道,他的傑作已完成,
And He called it -- Dad.
他稱之為——爸爸!
父親節英語詩歌:You Never 你不曾
You never said "I'm leaving"
你不曾說過:“我將離開。”
You never said "goodbye"
你不曾道一句:“再見。”
You were gone before I knew it,
你在我知曉前就已經離去,
And only God knew why
只有上帝知道原因。
There are no words to tell you
我沒有什麼話想對你說,
Just what I feel inside
僅有內心混亂交織的情感
The shock, the hurt, the anger
震驚、傷痛以及憤怒
Might gradually subside
或許會逐漸平息吧。
A million times I'll need you,
千百萬次,我迫切需要你
A million times I'll cry
千百萬次,我禁不住哭泣
If Love alone could have saved you,
如果只有愛能救下你,
You never would have died
你將永不會逝去。
In Life I loved you dearly
你生時我愛你至深
In death I love you still
你去後此情依舊
In my heart you hold a place,
在我心中永遠有一方土地,
That no one could ever fill
任何人再不能填補。
It broke my heart to lose you,
失去你讓我心痛萬分
But you didn't go alone
但你並非孤身一人
For part of me went with you,
因為我的一部分隨你一併離去,
The day God took you home.
在上帝把你帶回家的那天。
Things will never be the same
事情不會一成不變的,
And although it hurts so bad
即使它讓我傷心至此。
I will smile whenever I hear your name
聽到你的名字,不論何時我都會微笑,
And be proud you were my Dad.
為你是我父親而驕傲、而自豪。
父親節英語詩歌:A Little Girl Needs Daddy
A little girl needs Daddy
一個小女孩需要爸爸
For many, many things:
因為他可以做很多很多事情:
Like holding her high off the ground
比如將她拋高遠離地面
Where the sunlight sings!
那裡有陽光在歌唱!
Like being the deep music
比如哼唱低沉悅耳的曲調,
That tells her all is right
告訴她一切都是安好的。
When she awakens frantic with
在她掙扎著突然醒來,
The terrors of the night.
由於畏懼夜晚的的黑暗時。
Like being the great mountain
成為雄偉的山峰,
That rises in her heart
矗立在她心間
And shows her how she might get home
給她指引回家的方向
When all else falls apart.
在其它一切四散流離之時。
Like giving her the love
比如獻給她滿滿的愛,
That is her sea and air,
成為她的大海和空氣,
So diving deep or soaring high
由此無論深潛海底抑或高空翱翔
She'll always find him there.
她都能在那之中找到他。
父親節英語詩歌:Daddy, I Love You
Daddy, I Love You
爸爸,我愛你
Daddy, I love you
爸爸,我愛你
For all that you do.
因為你為我所做的一切。
I'll kiss you and hug you
我要親吻你、擁抱你
'Cause you love me, too.
因為你也那樣的愛我。
You feed me and need me
你養育了我並且需要我
To teach you to play,
去教你如何玩耍
So smile 'cause I love you
所以微笑一下吧,因為我愛你
On this Father's Day.
在這父親的節日裡。
父親節英語詩歌相關文章:
1.父親節英語詩歌大全
2.父親節英語詩歌朗誦***帶翻譯***
3.父親節經典英語詩歌:愛的差異
4.父親節英語詩歌:What Makes a Dad
5.父親節英語詩歌:A Little Girl Needs Daddy
6.父親節讚美父親的英語詩歌朗誦:What Makes a Dad
7.
8.父親節兒童英語詩歌朗誦:Father's Day