經典英語詩歌帶翻譯鑑賞
英文詩歌是給人以享受的文學體裁之一。英文詩歌的欣賞可以促進學生的語言學習。下面是小編帶來的經典英語詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯篇一
Mother Machree
慈母頌
There's a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; There's a depth in my soul neversounded or known;
在我心中有那麼一隅, 任何少女也不能佔據。 它埋在我靈魂的深處, 我從不聲張從不表露。
There's a place in my memory my life that you fill; No other can take it no one ever will;
在我的記憶裡, 生活充滿著你。 別人不能替代, 永遠也無例外。
Every sorrow or care in the dear days gone by; Was made bright by the light of the smile inyour eye;
逝去的歡樂日子裡, 也曾有煩惱和憂傷。 但你眸中微笑的光, 總可以把一切照亮。
Like a candle that's set in a window at night; Your fond love has cheered me and guided meright;
宛如一支點燃的蠟燭, 茫茫黑夜中透過窗戶。 你溫柔的愛鼓舞著我, 指引我走上正確道路。
Sure I love the dear silver that shines in your hair; And the brow that's all furrowed andwrinkled with care;
我愛你美麗的頭髪, 閃爍著熠熠的銀光。 我愛你額上的皺紋, 刻滿了歲月的滄桑。
I kiss the dear fingers so toil warm for me; Oh! God bless you and keep you, mother machree!
我吻你優美的雙手, 為我辛勞暖我心房。 願主保佑與你同在, 慈母啊,我的親孃!
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯篇二
Mother
母親
Howard Johnson
霍華德·約翰遜
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
M表示她為我做的成千上萬的事情
"O" means only she's growing old,
O表示她正在漫漫變老
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
T表示她為我流下的眼淚
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
H表示她金子般純淨的心
"E" is for her eyes, with the love-light shining.
E表示她閃爍著愛的光芒的眼睛
"R" means right, and she'll always be,
R表示她永遠都是對的
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",
把這些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母親"
A word that means the world to me.
這個對我來說意味著整個世界的單詞
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯篇三
Home, Sweet Home
家啊,甜蜜的家
John H Payne
約翰·佩恩
'Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place likehome;
縱然遊遍海角天涯,住高樓住大廈, 但是沒有一處地方能勝過自己的家。
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, Which, seek through the world, is ne'er metwith elsewhere.
彷彿天上飄來的聲音,同我們說著話, 叮嚀遊子莫忘家園,在心中常牽掛。
Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home, there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再沒有一處地方,能勝過自己的家。
I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild, And feel that my mother now thinks of her child,
當我走在冷落的曠野,總抬頭望明月, 遙想我那慈愛的母親,盼遊子心切切。
As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door.Through the woodbine, whosefragrance shall cheer me no more.
此刻也站在茅屋門前,望月兒盈又缺, 我多盼望在她身邊,吻故鄉的花和葉。
Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home,there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再沒有一處地方,能勝過自己的家。
An exile from home,splendor dazzles in vain; Oh,give me my lowly thatched cottage again!
背井離鄉,飄泊四方,繁華難動心腸, 只求重新返回家園,低矮的茅屋旁,
The birds singing gayly, that came at my call.Give me them-and the peace of mind, dearer thanall!
小鳥聽到我的召喚,飛回來快樂地唱: 讓我重溫安寧的生活,那是我最嚮往。
Home,home,sweet,sweet home! There's no place like home,oh,there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再沒有一處地方,能勝過自己的家。
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯篇四
Love Me Little, Love Me Long
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長
Norton
諾頓
Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。
Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.
愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡為塵。
Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
可我也不想你冷漠無情,不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零。
Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
愛我少一點,會更好的。 因為我害怕結束。
I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,
Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶。
Love me little, love me long,
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,
Is the burden of my song.
這是我內心的歌唱。
Say thou lov'st me while thou live;
只要你說愛我一生一世,
I to thee my love will give,
我就對你把愛心獻上,
Never dreaming to deceive
從此愛你絕不改變,
Whiles that life endures.
從此愛你地久天長。
Nay, and after death, in sooth,
真的,即使離開人世,
I to thee will keep my truth,
一顆愛心摯著頑強;
As now, when in my May of youth;
正值青春年少,
This my love assures.
這誓言我也不會遺忘。
Love me little, love me long,
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,
Is the burden of my song.
這是我內心的歌唱。
Constant love is moderate ever,
恆久的愛情永遠溫馨,
And it will through life persever;
人生的長路鮮花綻放;
Give me that, with true endeavor
只需行動表明心跡,
I will it restore.
我會送你一片春光。
A suit of durance let it be,
讓情意綿延不斷,
For all weathers that for me,
帶我歷盡雨雪風霜;
For the land or for the sea,
走遍天涯海角,
Lasting evermore.
哪怕山隔水擋。
Love me little, love me long,
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,
Is the burden of my song.
這是我內心的歌唱。
Winter's cold, or summer's heat,
冬天的嚴寒,夏日的酷暑,
Autumn's tempests on it beat,
還有秋季的雨暴風狂,
It can never know defeat,
面對這些百折不撓,
Never can rebel.
永遠不會屈服投降。
Such the love that I would gain,
我想得到的愛直言相告,
Such the love, I tell thee plain,
我想得到的愛就是這樣;
Thou must give, or woo in vain;
否則我們就此分手道別,
So to thee, farewell!
否則你的求婚便是徒勞一場!
Love me little, love me long,
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,
Is the burden of my song.
這是我內心的歌唱。