英語經典優秀的美文範文欣賞

  學習好英語是有很多作用的,所以我們不要偷懶哦,小編今天就給大家整理了英語美文欣賞,大家一起看看吧


 

  飛鳥集

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

  秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

  The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

  綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

  你微微地笑著,不對我說什麼話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得很久了。

  The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.

  水裡的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。

  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

  但是,人類卻兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

  世界在躊躇之心的琴絃上跑過去,奏出憂鬱的樂聲。

  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

  當我們是最為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。

  The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and /pings out surprises of beauty.

  ]霧,像愛情一樣,在山峰的心上游戲,生出種種美麗的變幻。

  Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

  我的朋友,你的語聲飄蕩在我的心裡,像那海水的低吟聲繚繞在靜聽著的松林之間。

  What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

  這個不可見的黑暗之火焰,以繁星為其火花的,到底是什麼呢?

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

  The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.

  無名日子的感觸,攀緣在我的心上,正像那綠色的苔蘚,攀緣在老樹的周身。

  Youth-青春

  Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind.

  青春不是年華,而是心境;

  It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees.

  青春不是桃面、丹脣、柔膝,

  It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions;

  而是深沉的意志、巨集偉的想象、熾熱的感情;

  It is the freshness of the deep spring of life.

  青春是生命的深泉在湧流。

  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,

  青春氣貫長虹,勇銳蓋過怯弱,

  of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.

  進去壓倒苟安,如此銳氣,

  This often exits in a man of 60, more than a boy of 20.

  二十後生有之,六旬男子則更多見。

  nobody grows merely by the number of years;we grow old by deserting our ideas.

  年年有加,並非垂老;理想丟棄,方墮暮年。

  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

  歲月悠悠,衰微只及肌膚;熱忱拋卻,頹唐必至靈魂。

  Worry, fear, self-distrust1 bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

  煩憂、惶恐、喪失自信,定使心靈扭曲,意氣如灰。

  Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders,

  無論年屆花甲,抑或二八芳齡,心中皆有生命之歡樂,奇蹟之誘惑,

  the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living.

  孩童般天真久盛不衰。

  In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station;

  人人心中皆有一臺天線,

  so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from infinite,

  只要你從天上人間接受美好、希望、歡樂、勇氣和力量的訊號,

  so long as you are young.

  你就青春永駐,風華常存。

  When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with the snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism,

  一旦天線倒塌,銳氣被冰雪覆蓋,玩世不恭、自暴自棄油然而生,

  then you've grown old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up,

  幾十年方二十,實已垂老矣;

  to catch waves of optimism, there's hope you may die young at 80.

  然則只要豎起天線,捕捉樂觀的訊號,你就有望在八十高齡告別塵寰時仍覺得年輕。

  真正的自我The Real Self

  The only problem unconsciously assumed by all Chinese philosophers to be of any importance is: How shall we enjoy life, and who can best enjoy life? No perfectionism, no straining after the unattainable, no postulating of he unknowable; but taking poor, modal human nature as it is, how shall we organize our life so that we can woke peacefully, endure nobly and live happily?

  Who are we? That is first question. It is a question almost impossible to answer. But we all agree with the busy self occupied in our daily activities is not quite the real self. We are quite sure we have lost something in the mere pursuit of living. When we watch a person running about looking for something in a field, the wise man can set a puzzle for all the spectator to solve: what has that person lost? Some one thinks is a watch; another thinks it is a diamond brooch; and others will essay other guesses. After all the guesses have failed, the wise man who really doesn't know what the person is seeking after, tells the company:" I'll tell you. He has lost some breath." And no one can deny that he is right. So we often forget our true self in the pursuit of living, like a bird forgetting its own danger in pursuit of a mantis which again forgets its own danger in pursuit of another.

  [參考譯文]

  一切中國的哲學家在不知不覺中認為唯一重要的問題是:我們要怎樣享受人生?誰最會享受人生?我們不追求十全十美的理想,我們不尋找那些得不到的東西,我們不要求知道那些不得而知的東西;我們只認識不完美的、會死的人類的本性,那麼我們要怎樣調整我們的人生,使我們可以和平地工作著,曠達地忍耐著,幸福地生活著呢?

  我們是誰呢?這是第一個問題。這個問題幾乎是無法答覆的。可是我們都承認在我們曰常活動中那麼忙碌的自我,並不完全是真正的自我;我們相信我們在生活的追求中已經失掉了一些東西。當我們看見一個人在一片田野裡跑來跑去在尋找東西時,智者可以弄出一個難題給一切旁觀者去解答:那個人失掉了什麼東西呢?有的猜一隻表;有的猜一支鑽石胸針;其他的人則作其他的猜測。智者委實也不知道那個人在尋找什麼東西;可是當大家都猜不中的時候,他會對大家說:“我告訴你們吧。他失掉了一些氣息了。” 沒有人會否認他的話是對的。所以我們在生活的追求中常常忘掉了真正的自我,像莊子在一個美妙的譬喻裡所講的那隻鳥那樣,為了要捕捉一隻螳螂而忘掉自身的危險,而那隻螳螂又為了要捕捉一隻蟬而忘掉自身的危險。