名家優美詩歌欣賞

  下面小編為大家帶來英語名家詩歌欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

  英語名家詩歌:《孤獨的旅人》

  In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,

  在七月淫雨的憂鬱中,你邁著神祕的步子

  Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.

  如夜一般的沉寂,躲過了一切守望者

  Today the morning has closed its eyes ,

  現在 黎明已經閤眼

  Heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind ,

  不理會狂嘯東風的不懈呼喚

  And a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

  一張厚重的紗幕遮住了永遠清醒的碧空

  The woodlands have hushed their songs,

  林地裡 歌聲止住

  And doors are all shut at every house .

  家家戶戶閉上了門

  thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

  悽清的大街上,你這孤獨的旅人

  Oh my only friend,my best beloved,

  噢 我唯一的朋友 我的最愛

  The gates are open in my house -do not pass by like a dream.

  我的家門敞開著——請不要如夢幻般從我面前溜走

  英語名家詩歌:《歌》

  When I am dead, my dearest,

  當我死去的時候,親愛的

  Sing no sad songs for me;

  你別為我唱悲傷的歌

  Plant thou no roses at my head,

  我墳上不必安插薔薇

  Nor shady cypress tree:

  也無需濃蔭的柏樹

  Be the green grass above me

  讓蓋著我的青青的草

  With showers and dewdrops wet;

  淋著雨也沾著露珠

  And if thou wilt, remember,

  假如你願意請記著我

  And if thou wilt, forget.

  要是你甘心忘了我

  I shall not see the shadows,

  我再見不到地面的青蔭

  I shall not feel the rain;

  覺不到雨露的甜蜜

  I shall not hear the nightingale

  我再聽不到夜鶯的歌喉

  Sing on, as if in pain:

  在黑夜裡傾吐悲啼

  And dreaming through the twilight

  在悠久的墳墓中迷惘

  That doth not rise nor set,

  陽光不升起也不消翳

  Haply I may remember,

  我也許,也許我還記得你

  And haply may forget.

  我也許把你忘記。

  英語名家詩歌:《生日》

  My heart is like a singing bird

  Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

  My heart is like an apple-tree

  Whose boughs bent with thickest fruit;

  My heart is like a rainbow sell,

  That paddles in a halcyon sea;

  My heart is gladder than all these

  Because my love is come to me.

  我的心像歌唱的鳥兒

  築巢在溼溼的嫩枝上;

  我的心像一棵蘋果樹

  累累果實壓彎了枝條;

  我的心像彩虹的貝殼

  在平靜大海中翕動;

  我的心比這一切更歡暢

  因為我的愛正向我走來。

  Raise me a dais of silk and down;

  Hang it with vair and purple dyes;

  Carve it in doves and pomegranates,

  And peacocks with a hundred eyes;

  Work it in gold and silver grapes,

  In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;

  Because the birthday of my life

  Is come, my love is come to me.

  為我造一座絲絨鋪就的高臺;

  掛上毛皮和紫色的飾物;

  刻上鴿子和石榴的圖案,

  還有身披一百個眼睛的孔雀;

  用金色和銀色的葡萄裝飾它,

  用樹葉和銀鳶尾填滿它;

  因為我的新生已來臨,

  我的愛來到我面前。