有關聚會的英語對話

  朋友聚會之時,常會談些不著邊際、風花雪月的事。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  Lily:

  Ann, do you have time next Monday?

  安,下星期一有時間嗎?

  Ann:

  Yeah, what’s up?

  有啊。什麼事?

  Lily:

  Next Monday is my birthday, and I would like to attend my party.

  下星期一是我生日,我想邀請你參加我的派對。

  Ann:

  Wow. I will go.

  哇,我要去。

  Lily:

  Great!

  太棒了。

  Ann:

  When and where?

  時間和地點呢?

  Lily:

  Five o’clock that afternoon, and in my place, you know?

  那天下午五點,在我房間,你知道嗎?

  Ann:

  Yes, I know. I appreciate your invitation.

  是的,我知道,感謝你的邀請。

  Lily:

  I am going to invite other guys. See you that day.

  我還要去邀請其他人呢,那天見了。

  Ann:

  See you.

  再見。

  篇2

  John:

  Hey, Shirley. The party has been wonderful. My wife and my children have enjoyed it very much, and me too.

  你好,雪莉。晚會太棒了。我的老婆和孩子都非常喜歡,當然我自己也非常喜歡。

  Shirley:

  I've said you will enjoy your life here!

  我說過你會喜歡這兒的生活的。

  John:

  I surely will. By the way, is the party like this held every weekend in our neighborhood?

  一定。對了,我們小區每個星期都會有這樣的晚會嗎?

  Shirley:

  Oh, I've forgotten to tell you. The party is held every other week. And every family gives their own performance each time.

  噢,我忘記告訴你了。晚會每隔一個星期開一次,而且每個家庭都要表演節目。

  John:

  My children would like that; they like dancing very much.

  我的孩子們會喜歡的,他們非常喜歡跳舞。

  Shirley:

  That's good!

  那太好了!

  John:

  Look! Who is that guy on the stage?

  看那邊,舞臺上的那個人是誰啊?

  Shirley:

  Oh, my God! That's my husband, Benjamin.

  噢,天哪!那是我的丈夫,本傑明。

  John:

  Really?

  真的嗎?

  Shirley:

  He likes American Idol very much, and he always imitates the contestant at home. I can't believe he got on the stage himself.

  他非常喜歡看《美國偶像》這個節目,他經常在家模仿那些參賽選手。真不敢相信他居然自己上舞臺了。

  John:

  He performs very well. He is so funny!

  他表演得非常好,他非常有趣!

  Shirley:

  OK, just ignore him. I've noticed there are lots of exercise facilities in our community. After dinner you can go there for a walk with your family!

  好了,別理他。我留意到我們小區裡有很多健身設施,吃完晚飯你可以和家人去那裡散步。

  John:

  OK, that's perfect! By the way, is there any playground in our neighborhood?

  那太好了。對了,我們小區裡有運動場嗎?

  Shirley:

  Yes, there is one behind our building. And you can play tennis there. But if you want to play tennis there, they will change you 30 Yuan per hour.

  有啊,在我們那棟樓後面就有一個。你可以在那裡打網球,但不是免費的,一小時30元。

  John:

  OK, got it! Thank you so much. You have helped me a lot!

  好的,我知道了!謝謝你給了我那麼多的幫助。

  Shirley:

  You are welcome! We are neighbors!

  不用謝!我們是鄰居啊!

  篇3

  A:Now everybody, please be seated. First of all, I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends here as well as our everlasting friendship. Cheers!

  A:現在,大家請坐。首先,我想請你們和我一起舉杯祝酒,祝朋友們健康,祝我們的友誼長存,乾杯!

  B:Mr. Tom, let me top up your glass.

  B:湯姆先生,我來給你滿酒。

  A:Thank you. Gentleman, dig in. Don't stand on ceremony. Help yourself to anything you like. The food is very good. Please eat more.

  A:謝謝你。先生們,開始吃吧,不要拘泥於禮節,喜歡什麼就吃什麼,飯菜味道不錯.多吃點。

  B:Thank you.

  B:謝謝。

  篇4

  A:When will our party be held?

  A:我們的聚會何時舉辦?

  B:Next Wednesday.

  B:下週三。

  A:Have you sent out invitations by our paly?

  A:你把我們聚會的請柬發出去了嗎?

  B:Yes,I have.

  B:是的,發出去了。

  A:When?

  A:件麼時間發出去的?

  B:Ten days ago.

  B:10天前發出去的。

  A:Could Dr.Cole like to attend the party?

  A:科爾博士願意來嗎?

  B:Yes he will.

  B:他願意。

  A:That's fine.

  A:那太好了。

  篇5

  jack :

  we're throwing a party on friday. would you like to come?

  星期五我們有個聚會,你來不來?

  mary:

  oh, terrific. what time?

  哦,太棒了。幾點?

  jack :

  6:00. by the way, do you remember how to get to my house?

  六點。哦,對了。你記得怎麼到我家嗎?

  mary:

  i'm not sure. it's been a long time.

  我不敢肯定,太久了。

  jack :

  i'll tell you what — you have my phone number, right? call me when you get to the synagogue and i'll come and meet you there.

  這樣好了: 你有我的電話號碼,對不對?你到猶太教堂後,打個電話來,我會出去接你。

  對話講解:

  terrific adj. 極好的

  a terrific party

  了不起的宴會

  by the way adv. 順便說說;順便提起

  by the way, what happened to the money?

  順便問一句,那筆錢後來怎麼樣了?