有關常用的英語對話精選

  近年來英語情景教學被越來越多的教育專家重視起來,英語情景對話的教學模式在中職英語的教學更加具有實際意義,更能使得學生在短時間能夠增加英語的學習熱情,在就業的時候也能增加學生的就業競爭力。小編整理了有關常用的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關常用的英語對話一

  下訂單 對話

  Mr. Thomas is ready to place the order. Now he is talking with Steven about the order.

  托馬斯先生正準備下訂單。現在他正和史蒂文談論訂單事宜。

  Mr. Thomas: We want to order some of these products.

  托馬斯先生:我們想訂些這種產品。

  Steven: Mr. Thomas, this is a standard size.

  史蒂文:托馬斯先生,這是標準尺寸。

  Mr. Thomas: Can you supply us right away?

  托馬斯先生:能夠立即供貨嗎?

  Steven: Yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

  史蒂文:可以,我們目前有不少現貨。

  Mr. Thomas: Good, we'll take 500 suits.

  托馬斯先生:好極了,我們要訂500套。

  Steven: OK, thanks for the order.

  史蒂文:好,謝謝你的訂貨。

  有關常用的英語對話二

  簽約 對話

  After the negotiation, Mr. Simpson agrees to sign a contract. Now Steven and Mr. Simpson are ready for the contract.

  談判之後,辛普森先生同意簽約了。現在史蒂文和辛普森先生做好了簽約準備。

  Steven: Do you think it's time to sign the contract, Mr. Simpson?

  史蒂文:辛普森先生,我想該籤合同了吧?

  Mr. Simpson: I'd like to look it over before I sign it.

  辛普森先生:簽約之前我想再看一遍。

  Steven: OK, no problem. I hope there are no questions about the terms.

  史蒂文:可以,沒問題的。我希望合同的條款沒有問題。

  Mr. Simpson: I am fully satisfied with the terms of this contract.

  辛普森先生:我非常滿意這份合同的條款。

  Steven: Shall we sign this contract now?

  史蒂文:那我們現在就簽約,好嗎?

  Mr. Simpson: OK. Where do you want me to sign?

  辛普森先生:好的。你要我簽在哪裡?

  Steven: Just sign at the bottom.

  史蒂文:就請在下面籤個名。

  Mr. Simpson: OK. Sign Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

  辛普森先生:好的。簽名合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

  Steven: You're right. Thank you for your cooperation.

  史蒂文:你說得對。謝謝你的合作。

  Mr. Simpson: It's my pleasure.

  辛普森先生:這是我的榮幸。

  有關常用的英語對話三

  談判 對話

  Steven is negotiating with a customer. They are talking about the quality of the commodities.

  史蒂文正和一客戶談判。他們正在就商品的質量進行談判。

  Steven: The negotiation of the price has taken us a long time. I hope the followingnegotiation about quality will be quicker.

  史蒂文:關於價格的談判已經花了我們很長時間,我希望接下來關於質量的談判能快一些。

  Consumer: I think so, too. Our only request is that the quality is in conformity with thecontract stipulations.

  顧客:我也這樣認為。我們唯一的要求就是質量與合同規定的相符。

  Steven: Don't worry. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

  史蒂文:不用擔心,我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。

  Consumer: But what will you do if the goods we receive are not standard?

  顧客:可是如果我們收到的貨物未達到標準,你們怎麼處理呢?

  Steven: We are sure to responsible to replace the defective ones.

  史蒂文:我們一定保換質量不合格的產品。

  Consumer: That's great.

  顧客:那太好了。