關於參加聚會的英語對話

  英語教學中利用情景對話的方式不僅能激發學生的學習興趣,還可以有效調動學生積極參與到活動中大膽地進行對話,這對於培養學生口語交際能力起到了積極的作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Hi,what is you plan for the christmas vacation?

  B:I don't know.I guess I'll just try to have some fun,it'll be good to forget about school for a beautiful day.what about you?

  A:I agree.That's why my roommates and I are all deciding to hold a chrismas party,and I wondering if you are free to join us?

  B:Wow!That sounds a lot of fun.Thanks for you inviting.Yeah ,I love to

  A:That's great.OK,I'll call you then and we go together.

  B:OK,see you then

  二

  Bob: Hello,Tom, long time no see, how are you?

  你好,湯姆,好久不見,你好嗎?

  Tom: I am fine, thanks,Bob.How is everything going?

  我很好,謝謝你鮑勃,你一切都好嗎?

  Bob: Everything goes well. I have something to tell you.

  一切安好,我有件事要告訴你。

  Tom: What?

  什麼事?

  Bob: Our classmates of senior middle school will hold a gathering this weekend, would you like to join in?

  我們高中同學這週末要聚會,你來嗎?

  Tom: How time flies! It has been nearly ten years since we graduated.

  時光飛逝,從畢業到現在將近10年了。

  Bob: Yeah, so do you want to take part in?

  恩,那你要來參加嗎?

  Tom: OK,I will go.

  好,我會去的。

  Bob: Let’s fix it. Now, I’d better get off the phone, I have to go to the meeting.

  就這麼說定了,現在,我得掛電話了,得去開會。

  Tom: OK, see you.

  好,再見。

  三

  John: Good morning, Mary!

  約翰:早上好,瑪麗!

  Mary: Good morning, John!

  瑪麗:早上好,約翰!

  John: I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday. Would you be able to come the next weekend, on Saturday?

  約翰:我想請幾個朋友過來聚個餐,慶祝一下我的生日。下週末你能來嗎,就在週六?

  Mary: I'd be delighted to, John. Saturday did you say?

  瑪麗:我很樂意來,約翰。你是說週六嗎?

  John: Yes, if that s all right for you.

  約翰:是啊,如果你方便的話。

  Mary: I'm pretty sure it'll be all right. In fact, I'd be delighted to come over and celebrate your birthday with you. What time are you planning to start?

  瑪麗:我很確定這時間對我來說很好。事實上,我很高興過來和你一起過生日。你打算什麼時候開始呢?

  John: Oh, good. If you could come around six-thirty or seven o'clock, that would give us some time to chat a while over-a glass of wine before dinner.

  約翰:哦,太好了。如果你能在六點半或七點來,咱們在晚飯前還有時間喝杯酒聊聊天。

  Mary: That sounds fine. I'll be there around seven.

  瑪麗:聽起來不錯。我大概七點到吧。