中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦

  詩是經過心靈純化和韻律化的情感的語言表現,用最少的字句、最簡練的結構表達詩人的思想感情,有無言之美,無盡之意,被看作是藝術中的藝術。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  The Chimney Sweeper

  掃煙囪的小男孩

  William Blake

  威廉 布萊克

  When my mother died I was very young,

  我母親死的時候,我還小,

  And my father sold me while yet my tongue

  我父親把我賣給了別人,

  Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

  我當時還不太喊得清”掃呀,掃呀”,

  So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

  就這樣白天掃你們的煙囪,晚上在菸灰裡睡覺。

  There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

  有個小湯姆,頭髮卷得像羊毛,

  That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

  剃光的時候,哭得好傷心,好難受,

  "Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

  我就說:“小湯姆,別哭,光了頭,

  You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

  菸灰就不會糟蹋你的頭髮了。”

  And so he was quiet, that very night,

  他平靜了下來,當天夜裡,

  As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

  湯姆睡著了,夢見了這樣的景象,

  That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

  迪克、喬、南德、傑克等千千萬萬個掃煙菌小孩

  Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

  統統被鎖進了黑棺材。

  And by came an angel who had a bright key,

  後來來了個天使,拿了把金鑰匙,

  And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

  他開啟棺材放出了孩子們,

  Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

  他們又跳又笑地來到了草地上,

  And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

  洗浴於河水,晾晒於陽光。

  Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

  把工具袋丟下,赤條條的,白白的,

  They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

  他們升到雲端,在風中嬉戲;

  And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

  “只要你做個好孩子,”天使對湯姆說,

  He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

  上帝會做你的父親,永不缺少歡喜

  And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

  湯姆於是夢醒,我們在黑暗中起床,

  Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

  拿起工具袋和刷子去幹活。

  Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

  晨風雖冷,湯姆自感心歡溫暖;

  So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

  如果所有人都恪盡職守,就不怕災難。

  篇二

  0 Captain! My Captain

  哦,船長,我的船長!

  Walt Whitman

  沃爾特 惠特曼

  0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

  哦,船長,我的船長!我們所畏懼的航程已經終結,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

  我們的船渡過了各種險關,我們尋求的獎賞已經得到。

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  前方就是港□,鐘聲我已聽見,聽到了人們的歡呼,

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

  目迎著我們的船從容返航,威嚴而且勇敢;

  But 0 heart! heart! heart!

  可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  0 the bleeding drops of red,

  哦,殷紅的血滴流瀉,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,我的船長倒下了,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

  哦,船長,我的船長!起來聽聽這鐘聲吧,

  Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

  起來——旌旗為你招展——號角為你長鳴。

  For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

  為你,岸上擠滿了人群——為你,無數花束、綵帶、花環。

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

  為你,熙攘的群眾在呼喚,轉動著多少殷切的臉。

  Here Captain! dear father!

  這裡,船長!親愛的父親!

  This arm beneath your head;

  你的頭枕在我的手臂上吧!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  這是甲板上的一場夢啊,

  You`ve fallen cold and dead.

  你已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

  My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

  我們的船長不作回答,他的雙脣慘白而僵硬,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父親感覺不到我的手臂,他已沒有脈搏、沒有生命,

  The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  我們的船已安全拋錨定泊,航行已完成,已告終,

  From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

  勝利的船從險惡的旅途歸來,目的已經達到;

  Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

  歡呼吧,哦,海岸!轟鳴,哦,鐘聲!

  But I with mournful tread,

  但是,我邁著悲慟的步伐,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,那裡躺著我的船長,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

  篇三

  I 'm Nobody

  我是無名之輩!

  Emily Dickinson

  艾米莉 狄金森

  I 'm nobody! Who are you?

  我是無名之輩!你是誰?

  Are you nobody, too?

  你也是無名之輩?

  Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!

  那咱倆就成了一對——別出聲!

  They'd banish us, you know.

  他們會排擠咱們——要小心!

  How dreary to be somebody!

  做個大人物多沒勁!

  How public, like a frog,

  多招搖——像只青蛙

  To tell your name the livelong day,

  對著欣賞的小水窪

  To an admiring bog!

  整日裡炫耀自己的名號