泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌朗誦欣賞
泰戈爾是印度著名的詩人、文學家,為人類留下了許多的文學瑰寶,今天小編在這裡為大家介紹泰戈爾詩集中英文對照,希望大家喜歡這些泰戈爾的詩歌!
泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌篇一
.You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.
你從寶座上下來,站在***舍門前。
I was singing all alone in a corner, and the melody caught your ear.
我正在屋角獨唱,歌聲被你聽到了。
You came down and stood at my cottage door.
你下來站在***舍門前。
Masters are many in your hall, and songs are sung there at all hours.
在你的廣廳裡有許多名家,一天到晚都有歌曲在唱。
But the simple carol of this novice struck at your love.
但是這初學的簡單的音樂,卻得到了你的賞識。
One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.
一支憂鬱的小調,和世界的偉大音樂融合了,你還帶了花朵作為獎賞,下了寶座停留在我的草舍門前。
泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌篇二
The morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;
清晨的靜海,漾起鳥語的微波;
and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;
路旁的繁花,爭妍鬥豔;
and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on our way and paid no heed.
在我們匆忙趕路無心理睬的時候,雲隙中散射出燦爛的金光。
We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;
我們不唱歡歌,也不嬉遊;我們也不到村集中去交易;
we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.
我們一語不發,也不微笑;我們不在路上留連。
We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.
時間流逝,我們也加速了腳步。
The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.
太陽升到中天,鴿子在涼陰中叫喚。
Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.
枯葉在正午的炎風中飛舞。
The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,
牧童在榕樹下做他的倦夢,
and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.
我在水邊臥下,在草地上展布我睏乏的四肢。
My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;
我的同伴們嘲笑我;他們抬頭疾走;
they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.
他們不回顧也不休息;他們消失在遠遠的碧靄之中。
They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.
他們穿過許多山林,經過生疏遙遠的地方。
All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!
長途上的英雄隊伍呵,光榮是屬於你們的!
Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.
譏笑和責備要促我起立,但我卻沒有反應。
I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation---in the shadow of a dim delight.
我甘心沒落在樂受的恥辱的深處--在模糊的快樂陰影之中。
The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.
陽光織成的綠蔭的幽靜,慢慢地籠罩著我的心。
I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze of shadows and songs.
我忘記了旅行的目的,我無抵抗地把我的心靈交給陰影與歌曲的迷宮。
At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me, flooding my sleep with thy smile.
最後,我從沉睡中睜開眼,我看見你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。
How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee was hard!
我從前是如何地懼怕,怕這道路的遙遠困難,到你面前的努力是多麼艱苦呵!
泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌篇三
The night is nearly spent waiting for him in vain.
夜已將盡,等他又落了空。
I fear lest in the morning he suddenly come to my door when I have fallen asleep wearied out.
我怕在清晨我正在倦睡的時候,他忽然來到我的門前。
Oh friends, leave the way open to him---forbid him not.
呵,朋友們,給他開著門罷--不要攔阻他。
If the sounds of his steps does not wake me, do not try to rouse me, I pray.
若是他的腳步聲沒有把我驚醒,請不要叫醒我。
I wish not to be called from my sleep by the clamorous choir of birds, by the riot of wind at the festival of morning light.
我不願意小鳥嘈雜的合唱,和慶祝晨光的狂歡的風聲,把我從睡夢中吵醒。
Let me sleep undisturbed even if my lord comes of a sudden to my door.
即使我的主突然來到我的門前,也讓我無擾地睡著。
Ah, my sleep, precious sleep, which only waits for his touch to vanish.
呵,我的睡眠,寶貴的睡眠,只等著他的摩觸來消散。
Ah, my closed eyes that would open their lids only to the light of his smile when he stands before me like a dream emerging from darkness of sleep.
呵,我的合著的眼,只在他微笑的光中才開睫,當他像從洞黑的睡眠裡浮現的夢一般地站立在我面前。
Let him appear before my sight as the first of all lights and all forms.
讓他作為最初的光明和形象,來呈現在我的眼前。
The first thrill of joy to my awakened soul let it come from his glance.
讓他的眼光成為我覺醒的靈魂最初的歡躍。
And let my return to myself be immediate return to him.
讓我自我的返回成為向他立地的皈依。
- 泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌朗誦欣賞
- 一雙平底鞋的愛情
- 文藝復興時期美術有哪些_文藝復興時期美術鑑賞
- 蜂巢輪胎有什麼優點蜂巢輪胎的優點介紹
- 男人鼻子大的面相
- 最火的加盟小吃有那些
- 如何學習管理學
- 闌尾炎術後吃什麼水果恢復快
- 黑白黑板報簡易花邊
- 不想找女朋友的原因
- 學校視訊監控管理制度範本
- 三叭兩咽桂林米粉加盟多少錢
- 最新名言警句大全
- 中專學生畢業自我鑑定
- 有關於動物的歇後語大全
- 成都熱門小吃加盟品牌有哪些
- 株洲動力谷公司簡介相關內容
- 金邊龍舌蘭的養殖方法有毒嗎
- 綠豆的營養價值和食用附方
- 魔獸爭霸區域網無法聯機如何解決
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字