有關英文對話小短文帶翻譯

  對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。英語對話課堂教學更是如此。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  就餐結賬

  Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

  史蒂文吃完飯了,他想要付款。

  Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

  服務員:您吃完了嗎?

  Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

  史蒂文:吃完了,請拿賬單來。

  Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

  服務員:給您,一共150元。

  Steven: Do you accept check?

  史蒂文:你們收支票嗎?

  Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

  服務員:對不起,我們不收。我們只收信用卡和現金。

  Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

  史蒂文:好,我要用現金支付。

  Waiter: OK. ***A few minutes later*** Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

  服務員:可以。***片刻之後***對不起,讓您久等了,這是找給您的錢。

  Steven: Thanks.

  史蒂文:謝謝。

  Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

  服務員:不用謝,歡迎您再來。

  2

  餐廳點餐 對話

  Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.

  史蒂文餓了,於是他走逬一家飯店,他想在這個飯店裡點些吃的。

  Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?

  服務員:先生,你想點些什麼?

  Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.

  史蒂文:我想嚐嚐中國菜。

  Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.

  服務員:我們這兒有各種風味的中國菜,我不知道你喜歡吃些什麼?

  Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?

  史蒂文:我對中國菜不太瞭解,你能給我推薦一些嗎?

  Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usuallyhot and spicy.

  服務員:好的。粵菜比較清淡,北京菜油膩一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。

  Steven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hotfood.

  史蒂文:哦,我喜歡吃辣的。

  Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy andhot, but they have different tastes.

  服務員:如果是這樣,我建議你嚐嚐四川菜。多數四川菜都是麻辣的,但它們味道各不相同。

  Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?

  史蒂文:真的啊,那你們有什麼特色菜嗎?

  Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.

  服務員:脆皮燒雞、麻辣牛肉是我們的特色菜。

  Steven: All right. I'll have them.

  史蒂文:那我就嚐嚐。

  3

  餐桌預訂 對話

  Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.

  史蒂文正在給一家酒店打電話預訂餐桌。

  Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

  職員:這裡是希爾頓飯店,請問您有什麼需要?

  Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

  史蒂文:我想預訂今天的晚餐。

  Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

  職員:好的,什麼吋候需要?

  Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

  史蒂文:大概七點半。

  Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

  職員:好的,請問你們幾個人用餐?

  Steven: A party of eight.

  史蒂文:8個人。

  Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

  職員:好的。請問你還有什麼要求嗎?

  Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

  史蒂文:希望您能給我安排一個能俯瞰到河的位置。我們想欣賞一下夜景。

  Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

  職員:沒問題,我會為您安排的。

  Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

  史蒂文:那太好了,謝謝你。順便問一句,你們晚上營業到幾點?

  Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

  職員:我們一直營業到午夜。請問你貴姓?

  Steven: Steven Smith.

  史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

  Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

  職員:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七點半,八人餐桌。

  Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

  史蒂文:非常感謝,再見!