關於問路的英語對話小短文

  一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  AExcuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel?

  對不起,請問到圓山大飯店怎麼走?

  BI am sorry , I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it please?

  對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話,可以請你再說一遍嗎?

  AThe Grand hotel, is it far from here?

  圓山大飯店,圓山大飯店離這遠嗎?

  BSorry, my English isn’t so good. Could you speak a little slower?

  對不起,我的英文不太好,可以請你說慢點嗎?

  二

  AExcuse me, you look lost.Can I help you?

  抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要幫忙嗎?

  BOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.

  噢,謝謝,我正在找火車站.

  ARight. Let me see. You go straight down here and turn right.

  哦,好的,讓我想想,從這裡直走然後右轉。

  BRight? OK,got it.

  右邊?知道了.

  AThen take the next left then the next right. Are you with me?

  然後下一條再左轉然後再右轉。你懂我的意思嗎?

  BNext left then right? OK.

  下一條左轉然後再右轉,知道了。

  三

  AExcuse me. I'm looking for Bluemingdails. Could you tell me how to get there?

  我在找Bluemingdails購物中心,你可以告訴我該怎麼去嗎?

  BSure. It's very close actually.You go straight down this road. Then you turn left, at the next junction.

  當然,事實上離這裡很近。你沿著這條路走下去,然後在下個路口左轉。

  ALeft the next junction. Ok.

  在下個路口左轉,好。

  BBluemingdails is on the corner of that block. You see it as you turn left.Seriously, You can't miss it.It's enormous.

  Bluemingdails就在那個街角,你左轉時就會看到。真的,你不可能錯過的,那座建築物很巨大。

  AThanks very much.

  真謝謝你。