兩人英語對話小短文

  英語對話教學是指教師在課堂英語教學過程中不斷培養學生英語表達能力和對話技巧,使學生可以熟練運用英語進行交流。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Jeff:

  Life without the Internet is just too hard to imagine.

  沒有因特網的生活簡直不可想象。

  Joan:

  What do you mainly use the Internet for?

  你主要用因特網來做什麼?

  Jeff:

  Research, email and chatting with my friends.

  查詢資訊,收發電子郵件,還有和我的朋友聊天。

  Joan:

  And what did you do before the Internet was invented?

  那麼,在因特網被髮明之前,你做什麼呢?

  Jeff:

  I wasn't even born then!

  我那時還沒有出生呢!

  Joan:

  But many people in many countries don't have access to the Internet.

  但是在很多國家,很多人沒有使用因特網的通道。

  Jeff:

  I wonder how they send email then?

  我奇怪他們怎麼發電子郵件呢?

  Joan:

  They don't send email!

  他們不發電子郵件的!

  Jeff:

  What!!! You mean some people don't have email? I just can't imagine life without email.

  什麼!!!你在說有些人沒有電子郵箱?我真是不能想象沒有電子郵件的生活。

  Joan:

  You are such a geek, Jeff!

  你真是一個書呆子,傑夫!

  2

  John:

  Look, doesn't this t-shirt look like the one we saw in the mall yesterday?

  你看這件T恤,像不像昨天我們在商場看的那件?

  Lily:

  They are pretty much the same. How much is it online?

  簡直一模一樣。網上賣多少錢?

  John:

  150 yuan. It's really cheap. I want to buy it now.

  一百五,真的很便宜。我想現在就買。

  Lily:

  Hold your horses. Let's talk to the shopkeeper first.

  別急呀。先問問店主具體情況呀。

  John:

  How and what should we ask?

  怎麼問啊,還要問什麼呀?

  Lily:

  We can e-mail the seller when we get home and bargain a little.

  給他發郵件,砍砍價。

  John:

  Oh, come on! It's already really cheap and I want to get it now!

  快點兒,快點兒!真的很便宜,我等不及了!

  3

  John:

  Hi. Do you have this t-shirt?

  你好,請問一下這件衣服有貨嗎?

  Lily:

  Hi. Yes. What size do you want?

  你好,有貨。你要多大號的?

  John:

  Large. Do you have any other colors?

  大號。還有別的顏色嗎?

  Lily:

  It comes in three colors: red, black and white. But the only size we have left in white is large.

  有紅色、黑色和白色三種顏色。但是大號的只剩下白色的了。

  John:

  The white is OK…can you lower the price a little bit?

  白色也不錯。還能再便宜一些嗎?

  Lily:

  Sorry. that's the lowest price.

  不好意思,這是最低價了。

  John:

  I'll take two if you can give me a discount.

  如果再便宜點兒我就買兩件。

  Lily:

  How about 300 RMB for both? And I'll send it by express mail.

  這樣吧,兩件三百包快遞。