初中英語對話小短文閱讀

  創設情境,讓初中生主動說英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。小編整理了初中英語對話小短文,歡迎閱讀!

  初中英語對話小短文篇一

  get wind of 聽說

  A:I got wind of the fact that Ken left his wife.

  A:我聽說肯離開他妻子啦。

  B:Yes. Anna told me that their marriage broke up.

  B:是的,安娜告訴我說他們的婚姻破裂了。

  A:Do you know why?

  A:你知道為什麼嗎?

  B:She didn't say much but I think there must be a third person involved.

  B:她沒有說很多,但我想一定是有第三者插足。

  A:How do you know that?

  A:你怎麼知道的?

  B:I saw Ken had dinner with the same lady several times.

  B:我看見好幾次肯和同一個女人共進晚餐。

  初中英語對話小短文篇二

  up the nerve to...鼓起勇氣去……

  A:Why should someone get up the nerve to call another person's names? Most of these people know it's degrading to do that.

  A:為什麼人們需要鼓起勇氣去嘲弄別人?大多數人都認為那很丟臉。

  B:This has something to do with the emotional aspect of the psyche.

  B:這與心理的感情因素有關。

  A:I never seem to get up the nerve to curse others or call their names.

  A:對於我來說,詛咒別人或嘲弄別人,好像從來不需要鼓起什麼勇氣。

  B:You have more self-control than they have. Besides, your anger is not strong enough foree you to do then. If one gets up the nerve to do anything, to kill himself for instance, be must have a stronger drive for the action than the consequence he'll have to take.

  B:你比他們有更好的自制力,另外,你的火氣還沒有強烈列驅使你去那樣做。如果一個人鼓起勇氣去做某件事,比如自殺,他需要遠比承擔後果大得多的魄力才能去採取行動。

  初中英語對話小短文篇三

  get the best of 佔……的便宜

  A:If you get the best of her again. I'll do you over.

  A:如果你再佔她的便宜我就揍癟了你。

  B:Do you think you are strong enough?

  B:你以為自己很有勁兒嗎?

  A:You can have a try and see.

  A:你可以試試看。

  初中英語對話小短文篇四

  get something across 講清楚

  A:One thing you are particularly good at is to communicate your ideas to other people, and that ability is what I need most.

  A:你很擅長於表達你的觀點,而這正是我最需要的。

  B:Maybe you have some difficulty in getting your ideas across.

  B:或許你不能很清楚地表述自己的想法。

  A:Yes, it troubles me so much.

  A:是這樣,這讓我很苦惱。

  B:Maybe I can help you to improve this ability.

  B:沒準兒我能幫你改變這種情況。

  A:If so. I would be very obliged to you.

  A:如果真是這樣的話,那我可得好好謝謝你。

  初中英語對話小短文篇五

  get someone's back up 惹某人生氣

  A:What did you do to get her back up?

  A:你怎麼惹她生氣了?

  B:I only said she was easy to take offense.

  B:我只是說她愛生氣。

  A:And what else did you say?

  A:你還說了些什麼?

  B:Well, I also said she was not even a child.

  B:我還說她連一個孩子都不如。

  A:But these remarks were enough to get her back up.

  A:這些話語就足夠證她生氣了。