有關英語對話短文兩人簡單

  英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢於大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編精心收集了有關兩人簡單的英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關兩人簡單的英語對話短文1

  Ben: Jumping on the bed is popular with adults in foreign countries

  外國成年人現在很熱衷於在床上跳來跳去。

  Tracy: Really? I liked to do that when I was a little girl.

  真的嗎?當我還是小女孩的時候我也喜歡在床上跳來跳去。

  Ben: Yeah, they jump with different gestures, and some people take a photo when they’re jumping into the air. Look, here are some pictures of them.

  他們用各種各樣的姿勢跳,有些人還在跳起來的時候拍照片呢。瞧,這兒有一些他們的照片。

  Tracy: Oh, I’m sure they have much fun from jumping.

  噢,他們一定跳得很開心。

  Ben: Would you like to have a try?

  你想試試嗎?

  Tracy: No.

  不。

  Ben: Why?

  為什麼?

  Tracy: I’m a lady.

  我是淑女。

  Ben: Well, I do want to have a try.

  我真想試試。

  Tracy: You’d better get a mattress first.

  你最好先買張床墊。

  有關兩人簡單的英語對話短文2

  A: That’s so unfair. They fired my sister because of her weight.

  太不公平了. 我妹妹因為胖被她老闆開除了.

  B: Seriously? She should go to court then.

  不是吧. 她應該訴諸於法律.

  A: Yes. And she is busy getting a good lawyer. But I just don’t understand why people are so mean to fat people.

  是啊.她現在忙著找律師呢. 我真不明白為什麼人們對胖人態度那麼惡劣.

  B: You know what? I totally understand how fat people feel. I used to be a really big girl!

  我完全明白胖人的想法. 我以前是個超級胖子.

  A: You are kidding! I mean you are very slim. How did you do that?

  你在開玩笑吧.你現在很苗條啊. 你怎麼做到的?

  B: Well, my friends suggested I step away from Chocolates and go to gym. And I followed.

  我朋友建議我不吃巧克力,多做運動.而且我堅持了.

  A: It must have been hard.

  當時你肯定很難過吧.

  B: Very hard but I survived. People take it for granted that fatties are born to make slender people look good. I hated being called a looser that was unable to curb her appetite.

  很痛苦,但是我現在還活著啊. 人們想當然的認為胖子就是給美女做陪襯的. 我受夠了被稱作是一個無法控制食慾的失敗者.

  A: Poor thing! Cheer up! You are cute now.

  太可憐了.振作點兒!你現在很好看啊.

  B: Yeah, you are right. Bad days were gone.

  你說的對. 雨天過去了.

  有關兩人簡單的英語對話短文3

  A: Are the sun hats expensive?

  這些太陽帽貴嗎?

  B: No,they're not,they're cheap.

  不,不貴。很便宜。

  A: Do you like to shop for bargains?

  你喜歡買減價商品嗎?

  B: Sure.Why not?

  當然。為什麼不呢?