英文小笑話大全帶翻譯
冷笑話不同於一般的笑話,以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間製造出一種特殊氛圍。小編整理了英文小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
英文小笑話帶翻譯篇一
A keen young teacher wanted to intro- duce her class to the glories of classical music, so she arranged an outing to an afternoon concert. To make the occasion even more memorable, she treated everyone to lemonade, cake, chocs and ices. Just as the party was getting back into their coach, she said to little Sally, "Have you enjoyed yourself today?"
一位熱心的年輕教師想讓她的學生多瞭解一點優秀的古典音樂,就安排了一天下午去聽音樂會。為了使這次活動能給大家留下更深的印象,她請大家喝檸檬汽水,吃點心、巧克力和冰淇淋。在大家聽完音樂會後上汽車回家的時候,她問小薩莉:“你今天玩得好嗎?”
"Oh, yes,miss!” said Sally, "It was lovely. All except the music, that is.”
“噢,好極了,小姐。”薩莉說,“除了音樂其它都很好。”
英文小笑話帶翻譯篇二
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了謀殺罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父問他: “你做了什麼?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我搶了六家銀行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父問:“你做了什麼?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把聖盃打破了”。
英文小笑話帶翻譯篇三
Angry Mummy Bear
生氣的熊媽媽
Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .
熊寶寶走到樓下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。
He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!
他窺探著他的小碗。碗是空的。
"Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .
他吱吱叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”
Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,
熊爸爸來到桌邊坐在他的太椅子上。
He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!
他窺探著他的大碗.碗也是空的。
"Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .
他太聲吼叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”
Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .
熊媽媽把她的頭從廚房的端菜口伸出來尖聲叫著:
"For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"
“看在老天的份上,我們還得忍受這樣子多少次呢?我還沒做麥片粥啦!”