有關英語笑話對話帶翻譯

  前蘇聯著名作家高爾基說過,“哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  One day,a girl found the go-between and said,"You cheated me!One of my husband's eyes is not trun.Why didn't you tellme this before?"

  "I have told you."said the go-between with justice on his side."When you met first,I told you that he settled on you with one eye."

  姑娘找到媒人,說:“你欺騙了我。我丈夫的一隻眼是假眼,你以前為什麼不告訴我?” “怎麼沒告訴你?”媒人也不甘示弱,“你們第一回見面後,我就說;

  他一眼就看中你。

  篇2

  “i am sorry”。

  “i am sorry, too” 外國人回答。

  “i am sorry three” 我道。

  “what are you sorry for?” 外國人問。

  “i am sorry five” 我說……

  篇3

  -How much does a polar bear weigh?

  -How much?

  -Enough to break the ice! Hi, my name is John。

  -你知道北極熊有多重嗎?

  -多重呢?

  -足夠破冰***雙關:打破沉默***!你好,我叫約翰~!

  篇4

  -I lost my number, can I have yours?

  -我把我的電話號碼弄丟了,你可以把你的告訴我嗎?

  No.3:-You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life。

  -你就像一本字典,為我的生活增添意義。

  篇5

  Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?"

  伊凡鼻子流著血回到家裡。他媽媽問,“發生了什麼事?”

  "A kid bit me," replied Ivan.

  “一個男孩咬了我一口,”伊凡說。

  "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother.

  “再見到他你能認出來嗎?”媽媽問。

  "I'd know him any where," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket."

  “他走到哪裡我都能認出他,”伊凡說。“他的耳朵還在我衣兜裡呢。”

  篇6

  "hello, miles," the manager said. "i see that you are having your hair cut in office time."

  "你好,麥爾斯,"經理說。"我看到你在上班時間理髮了。"

  "yes, sir, i am," admitted miles calmly. "you see, sir, it grows in office time."

  "是的,先生。正是這樣。"麥爾斯平靜地承認了。"可先生,你看,頭髮是在上班時間長的。"

  "not all of it," said the manager at once. "some of it grows in your own time."

  "不全都是吧,"經理立刻說,"有一些是在你自己的時間裡長的。"

  "yes, sir, that's quite true." answered miles politely, "but i'm not having it all cut off."

  "對呀,先生,你說得很對。"麥爾斯禮貌地回答說,"但我並沒有把頭髮全都剪掉啊。"

  篇7

  after being away on business, tim thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift.

  做完生意回來後,提姆覺得應該給妻子帶點什麼禮物回去。

  “how about some perfume?”he asked the cosmetics clerk. she showed him a $50.00 bottle.

  “那些香水怎麼賣啊?”他問賣化妝品的售貨員。售貨員給他展示了一支價值50美元的香水。

  “that’s a bit much,”said tim, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30.00.

  “看起來好像有點貴哦!”提姆說道。於是售貨員又拿出一款30美元的香水。

  “that’s still quite a bit,”tim complained.

  “還是貴了點。”提姆抱怨道。

  growing annoyed, the clerk brought out a tiny $15.00 bottle.

  售貨員開始有點惱火了,就給提姆一瓶很小的香水,價值15美元。

  “what i mean,”said tim, “is i’d like to see something really cheap.”

  “我的意思是,”提姆說,“我想看看一些真正便宜的東西。”

  the clerk handed him a mirror.

  售貨員聽了後,遞給了提姆一面鏡子。