有趣的英語笑話帶翻譯
人們在日常生活中經常聽到,讀到或自己講述笑話,笑話產生幽默效果而使人發笑。下面是小編整理的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one,by his Mum. "Share them with your sister."she said.
媽媽給了哈里兩個蘋果,一個大點兒,另一個小點兒。“跟妹妹分著吃。”媽媽說。
So Harry gave the small one to his little sister and started tucking into the large one.
所以,哈里就把小個兒的給了妹妹,自己開始啃那個大個兒的。
"Cor! said his sister, "If Mum had given them to me I'd have given you the large one and had the small one myself.”
“哼,”妹妹說,“如果媽媽給了我,我會把大的給你,把小的留給我自己的。”
"Well,"said Harry,"that's what you've got,so what are you worrying about?"
“對呀,”哈里說,“你拿到的不就是小的嗎?那你還著什麼急呀?”
篇二
誰發現了澳大利亞?
Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.
老師: 約翰尼,在地圖上給我找出澳大利亞在什麼地方。
Johnny: It's there , sir.
約翰尼: 先生,在這兒。
Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?
老師: 對了。薩默,你來回答是誰發現了澳大利亞?
Sammy: Johnny, sir.
薩默: 先生,是約翰尼。
篇三
人們什麼時候說話最少? ***中英***
Student A: When do people talk least?
學生甲: 人們在什麼時候說話最少?
Student B: In February.
學生乙: 在二月。
Student A: Why?
學生甲: 為什麼呢?
Student B: Because February is the shortest month of a year.
學生乙: 因為二月是一年中最短的一個月。
篇四
我丈夫剛進來 ***中英***
The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.
在飯館裡坐著一對夫婦,他們看上去非常高興。但是當那女子向旁邊瞥了一眼時,服務員馬上跑了過來。
“Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”
“夫人,您瞧,” 他說,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”
“No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”
“不,他沒有,” 她回答,“我丈夫剛從門外進來。”
篇五
補洞
A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”
丈夫下班回到家裡,發現自己的新娘心緒煩亂。“我心裡太難受了,”她說。“我在給你熨西裝時把褲子的臀部燒了個大洞。”
“Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”
“沒事兒,”丈夫安慰她說。“你忘了我這套衣服有兩條褲子。”
“Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”
“是的,”妻子高興地說,“幸虧你還有一條,我後來就用它來補了這個洞了。”