有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯精選

  笑話是以民間口頭創作為主的一種文學形式,是現實生活中深受人們喜愛的文娛語體。小編精心收集了有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

  "Boy, have I got problems!" the man said to the psychiatrist.

  “乖乖,我真的有毛病了!”一位老兄對精神病醫生說道。

  "Go ahead and tell me about them "

  “繼續說,告訴我你的問題。”

  "Well, to start with, I've got an estate in the country,three Mercedes and a luxury yacht."

  “喔,是這樣的,我在鄉下有房地產,另外還有三輛賓士和一艘豪華遊艇。”

  "So, what's the problem?"

  "那問題在哪裡呢?"

  "I only make $ 100 a week!"

  “我一星期只賺一百塊美金!”

  有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

  你能不能快一點?

  A man and his wife were cleaning out the attic when the husband found an ancient receipt.

  一對夫婦正在清理閣樓,這時先生髮現一張過期很久的舊收據。

  "Hey, Nancy, look at this.

  “嘿,南茜,你過來看看這個。

  It's a receipt for a pair of shoes I left to be repaired and never picked up.

  這張是以前皮鞋送修的收據,我忘了去拿回來。

  It's eleven years old."

  足足有十一年之久了!”

  "You know, that shoe repair shop is still there," replied the wife.

  “那間鞋店不是還在那裡嗎?”妻子回答。

  "Why don't you just drop in there and hand him the receipt as if it were nothing unusual."

  “為什麼不跑一趟,把收據交給他,就當作沒事發生一樣?"

  And that is what the husband did.

  先生去了那家鞋店。

  Quietly the cobbler went to the back of his shop and poked around a bit,came back to thecounter and said "They'll be ready next Tuesday. "

  鞋匠靜靜地走到後頭,東翻西翻了一會兒之後,回到櫃檯說道:“下星期二才能修好!”

  有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

  不要被逮著了!

  Out in the forest preserve, a man strolled up to the fisher man and asked whether he'd hadany luck.

  在森林保護區內,有個人走向一位正在釣魚的老兄並問他有沒有收穫。

  "No,nothing today,but you should see me yesterday. I caught fourteen bass in the morning andanother twelve in the afternoon!"

  “今天什麼也沒有,不過你應該昨天來見我才是。昨天早上我釣了十四尾鱸魚,下午釣了十二尾呢!

  "Well, that's very interesting. Do you know who I am?"

  “哦,那相當不錯嘛,你知道我是誰嗎?”

  "No."

  “不知道。”

  "I happen to be the game warden."

  “我恰巧就是監視狩獵的管理員。”

  "Oh.And do you know who I am? I'm the biggest liar you ever laid eyes on."

  “哦,那你又知道我是誰嗎?我是你所發現最會說謊話的人。”