爆笑的英語笑話帶翻譯精選
冷笑話作為一種新興的口頭文類,有其鮮明的特色,而現有的定義和分類卻把冷笑話作為一種既成文字來加以分析,忽略了其生存語境。下面是小編帶來的爆笑的英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
***一***
我跟她還不熟Not Knowing Her Well
Wife: Bill, the man in that house opposite always kisses his wife when he leaves in the morning and he kisses her again when he comes back in the evening. Why don't you do that too?
妻子:比爾,住在對面那所房子的那個男人早上出門前總要吻一下妻子,晚上回來時再吻一下,你為什麼不那樣做呢?
Husband: Well, I don't know her very well yet.
丈夫:哦,我跟她還不是很熟。
***二***
袋鼠的能耐 What Kangaroos Can Do
The zoo built a special eight-foot-high enclosure for its newly acquired kangaroo, but the nextmorning the animal was found hopping around outside. The height of the fence was increasedto 15 feet, but the kangaroo got out again. Exasperated, the zoo director had the heightincreased to 30 feet, but the kangaroo still escaped. A giraffe asked the kangaroo, “How highdo you think they’ll build the fence?”
動物園為剛引進的袋鼠建了一個特殊的八英尺高的圍牆。但是第二天早上,人們發現這動物在圍牆外面蹦跳著。於是圍牆高度增加到十五英尺,但袋鼠還是跑了出 來。動物園經理甚感惱火,又叫人把圍牆高度加到三十英尺,但袋鼠還是逃了出來。一個長頸鹿問袋鼠:“你認為他們會把圍牆建到多高?”
“I don’t know, ” said the kangaroo. “Maybe a thousand feet if they keep leaving the gateunlocked.
袋鼠說:我不知道,如果一直不鎖門的話,這個圍牆可能會到1000多尺
爆笑的英語笑話帶翻譯閱讀
***一***
我從來不會下蛋 I never laid an egg
Author: You can't apprecciate it. You never wrote a book yourself.
作者:你無法欣賞他,你從來沒有自己寫過書。
Friend: No, and I never laid an egg, but I'm a better judge of an omelet than my hen in thiscountry.
朋友:沒寫過,我也從來沒有下過蛋,但是我卻比這個國家的任何一隻母雞更擅長鑑定煎蛋卷。
***二***
誰的盤子 Whose plate it is
Guest: Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?
客人:為什麼你的狗坐在那裡看著我吃東西啊?
Jonny: Because you are using his plate.
Jonny:因為你正在用他的盤子。
關於爆笑的英語笑話帶翻譯
***一***
生命對男人是殘酷的
Life is cruel to men. When they are born, their mothers get the compliments and flowers. When they are married, their brides get the presents and publicity. And when they die, their wives get the insurance.
生命對於男人來說是殘酷的。當他們出生的時候,他們的母親得到恭維及鮮花。當他們結婚時,他們的新娘得到禮物並出盡風頭。而當他們死時,他們的妻子得到保險金。
***二***
怎樣在火爐旁找個座位
Mr. Brown came to an inn on a very cold day, and could get no room near the fire.
在一個寒冷的冬日, 布朗先生來到一家小客棧,發現火爐旁邊已經沒有空位了。
He called to the hostler to fetch a peck of oysters, and give them to his horse.
於是,他讓旅店的馬伕去拿些牡蠣來喂他的馬。
"Will your horse eat oysters?" said the hostler.
“您的馬吃牡蠣嗎?”馬伕問道。
"Try him, " said Mr. Brown.
“你試著喂喂吧。”布朗先生回答。
Immediately the people ran to see this wonder, and Mr. Brown who alone remained in the room,chose the best seat by the fire and made himself comfortable.
頃刻間,人們都跑去看這一奇觀,而布朗先生卻獨自呆在屋裡,他在火爐旁找了個最好的座位,舒舒服服地坐在那取暖了。