最爆笑的雙語英語笑話

  笑話作為民間俗文學的一種重要體裁,具有深厚的民族文化內涵。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Much worse

  那就更糟了

   didn't you shout for help when you were robbed Of your watch?

  警察:有人搶你的手錶時,你為什麼不呼救呢?

  Man: lf I had opened my mouth,they'd have found my four gold teeth. That would be much worse.

  男子:要是我張口的話,他們就會發現我的四顆金牙。那就更糟了。

  篇二

  Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, ¨I hear sirens. Jump!"

  兩個盜賊在一家旅館偷東西o第一個說:¨我聽到警報響了,快跳吧!”

  The second one said, ¨But we're on the 13th floor!”

  第二個說:¨但是我們在13層啊!"

  The first one screamed back, ¨This is no time to be superstrtiousl!

  第一個朝他大喊道:¨都什麼時候了,還這麼迷信!¨

  篇三

  A kid asked his dad,"Hey,Pop,can you write in the dark?”

  有個孩子問他爸爸:嘿,爸,你能在黑暗中寫字嗎?

  The dad answered,"Sure. What do you want me to write?”

  爸爸回答:當然。你要我寫什麼?

  The boy said, "Your name on this report card,"

  男孩說:在這個成績單上寫你的名字。”

  篇四

  A tricky girl said, "Mom,I got a one hundred in school today!

  一個狡猾的女孩說:"媽媽,我今天在學校得了一個100分!"

  The mom replied, "Great,SW8etie,tell me about it."

  媽媽回答說:"太好了,小可愛。跟我說說情況."

  The girl reluctantly said,"Well,I got a twenty in math,a thirty in history and a fifty in spelling."

  這個女孩不情願地說:"嗯,我數學得了20分,歷史得了30分,拼寫得了50分。

  篇五

  A father told his son, "When Lincoln was your age he walked ten miles to school every day."

  一個父親告訴他的兒子:"當林肯在你這個年紀的時候,他每天走10里路去上學。“

  The kid replied, "Well, when he was your age,he was president!"

  弦子同答.”嗯,當他在你這個年紀時,已經是總統了。

  篇六

  A cult leader claimed that he survived on air.

  有一個教派的領導者宣稱,他靠空氣就能存活。

  A doubter said, "I saw you eating French fries at McDonald's yesterday."

  一個表示懷疑的人說:”我昨天還看到你在麥當勞吃暮條。“

  The gurureplied,"You can't call that food.“

  這位宗教領袖回答:“你不能稱那東西為食物。”

  篇七

  I knew a guy who played his radio only in the morning.

  我認識一個人,他只在早上收聽廣播。

  When someone asked him why,he replied, "This is an AM radio.”

  當有人問他為什麼時,他回答:”***我的***這一臺是AM***調幅***收音。“