超爆笑的雙語英文笑話

  笑話是以民間口頭創作為主的一種文學形式,是現實生活中深受人們喜愛的文娛語體。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  sorry to hear that 聽到那樣真令人難過

  a foreign visitor touring the great american west came across an indian with his ear pressed to the ground.

  一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。

  "what are you listening for?" he asked.

  “你在聽什麼呢?”他詢問道。

  "stagecoach pass about half hour ago."

  “一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裡。”

  "how can you tell?"

  “你怎麼知道呢?”

  "broke my neck."

  “我的脖子被撞斷了。”

  篇二

  Have a Shot! 幹一口吧!

  The Irish doctor said to his patient," For the life of me, Paddy, I can't figure out what's wrong with you. It must be drink."

  愛爾蘭籍的醫生對病人說:“派迪,我怎麼也想不出你有什麼不對勁的地方,一定是酒精在作祟吧。”

  "That's all right, doc. I'll come back when you're sober."

  “沒關係,醫生,那等你清醒了我再回來!”

  篇三

  A True Patriot一個真正熱愛國家的人

  The airplane was obviously in trouble. One engine was on fire, anther was sputtering, and the machine was slowly, ineluctably losing height.

  飛機顯然出了問題,一個引擎著火,另一個嘎嘎作響,不可避免地,飛機緩慢地失去高度。

  Finally the grim-looking captain entered the cabin.

  最後,面色凝重的機長走進客艙。

  "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced," we've lost most of our power. The only way to keep the plane aloft is to lighten our load. We've already dumped the baggage, but it's not enough. I'm asking for volunteers to make the supreme sacrifice so that others may live."

  “各位女士,各位先生,”他宣佈道,“我們已失去了大部分的動力,要保持飛機高度的唯一方法就是減輕我們的載重。雖然我們已經把行李丟掉,但還是不夠,我要求幾位自告奮勇犧牲生命以保全其他人的性命。”

  After a few minutes of stunned silence, a Frenchman stood to quivering attention, shouted" Vive la France!" and threw himself out the door.

  一陣目瞪口呆的沉寂之後,一位法國人顫抖著站起來喊道:“法國萬歲!”然後跳出機門。

  Shortly thereafter, an Englishman rose to his full height, coolly declared," God Save the Queen!" and followed the gallant Frenchman.

  之後一會兒,一位英國人站了出來,他冷靜地說:“上帝保佑女王!”接著和那位勇敢的法國人一樣跳出門外。

  Finally, a Texan rose from his seat, cried," Remember the Alamo!" and threw out the Mexican sitting next to him.

  最後,一位德州佬從座位站起來,叫道:“毋忘阿拉摩!”說著便把隔鄰的墨西哥乘客扔出窗外。

  篇四

  umgwalagwala!安瓜拉瓜拉!

  a politician was out on the indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed native americans. he addressed a gathering of the people.

  一位政客抵達一處印第安人居留地向居住在該區被壓迫的原住民表達他的關切之情。他向一群民眾發表演說。

  "the plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

  “我一直切身體會到你們的窮苦困境,”政客說。

  "umgwalagwala," responded the audience enthusiastically.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾熱烈歡呼。

  "i shan't rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf."

  “不為你們爭取更多的福利,我個人絕不會鬆懈。”

  “ungwalagwala,”they responded more loudly.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾反應更為熱烈。

  篇五

  Be Kind to Animals愛護動物

  The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with three iguanas, but when the man ordered four thamburgers with fries, the owner complied with a shrug. The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.

  有個人牽了三隻大蜥蜴走進一家漢堡店,老闆嚇了一跳。接著他點了四份漢堡和薯條,老闆聳聳肩答應了他的要求,那個老兄和他的蜥蜴享受過晚餐後便離開了。

  The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.

  第二天,那個人帶了兩隻袋鼠,又點了相同的東西。

  On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the owner could't help making a remark. " You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.

  第三天,他帶了兩隻紅毛猩猩和一隻黑猩猩。老闆實在忍不住,便說:“您實在是個愛護動物的有心人。”

  "That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting us eat here. Some proprietors object."

  “那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答說道。“另外我也要感謝你讓我們進來吃晚餐,許多店老闆都拒絕賣東西給我們。”

  "That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.

  “沒有問題啦!”店老闆說。

  "As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to give you this lobster." And the animal lover handed over a live, wriggling crustacean.

  “為了向你表示謝意,我送你一隻龍蝦。”說著他便給老闆一隻活蹦亂跳的大龍蝦。

  "Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner."

  “您真好,我太太和我將以它當晚餐。”

  "Oh, he's already had dinner. But I'm sure he'd love to take in a movie."

  “喔,它已經吃過晚餐了,但我想它會喜歡看場電影。”