英語情景口語對話簡短的
英語口語通常是通過聲音傳播的。英語文學作品中也常以書面形式記敘英語口語,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,歡迎大家參考
What are the best weather spots in your country? 你祖國擁有最好天氣的地方是哪裡?
Pernais: Hello, I'm Pernais from Jamaica.
佩納斯:你好,我是佩納斯,來自牙買加。
Doron: And I'm Doron from England.
多倫:我是多倫,來自英國。
Pernais: And our question today is what are the best weather spots in your country?
佩納斯:今天我們要討論的問題是,你祖國擁有最佳天氣的地方是哪裡?
Doron: If that means the best place with good weather, I'd say in England everywhere is the same usually - bad weather. But if it means the best place to go when the weather's good, I'd say the beaches because we're an island, we have a lot of beaches. How about in Jamaica?
多倫:如果這是指擁有好天氣的最佳地點,那我會說英國所有地方都一樣,天氣都很糟糕。如果那是指天氣適宜時的最佳去處,那我會說海灘,因為英國是島國,我們有很多海灘。牙買加呢?
Pernais: In Jamaica I can't say there are good weather spots because the weather is basically the same. It's a small island so it's all the same everywhere on the island usually. It's always nice sunny weather.
佩納斯:我選不出牙買加擁有好天氣的地方,因為天氣都差不多。牙買加是個小島國,所以各個地方基本一樣。一直是晴朗的好天氣。
Doron: Nice.
多倫:不錯。
Pernais: Or it just suddenly starts to shower.
佩納斯:或者會突然開始下雨。
Have you changed a lot? 你變了很多嗎?
Elena: Hello, this is Elena from Bulgaria.
埃琳娜:你好,我是埃琳娜,來自保加利亞。
Diego: I'm Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。
Elena: Today's question is are you an early bird ora night owl?
埃琳娜:今天要討論的話題是,你是早起者還是夜貓子?
Diego: I guess that's a really easy question to answer for me. I am definitely, definitely not anearly bird. I can't function in the morning. I always wake up and I'm always like where's thecoffee? Yeah, I don't know why. There's a lot of people who are really active and you knowawake in the morning, but for me it always takes ten, twenty minutes to wake up and hours tofinally function. But then at night, you know I can just do my homework, study so much, doall the work that I need to get done and I get so concentrated and so active and I feel soenergized at night. So to answer your question I would say I'm definitely a night owl.
迭戈:我認為對我來說這是一個非常好回答的問題。我絕對絕對不是早起者。我早上不能工作。我早上醒了以後,就會想“咖啡在哪裡?”我也不知道原因。有很多人早上非常活躍,可以很快醒來,可是我通常要花10分鐘甚至20分鐘的時間才能起床,而要我正常工作需要一個小時的時間。而在晚上,我可以寫作業、努力學習、完全所有要做的工作,我可以高度集中,充滿活力,我感覺我晚上充滿能量。所以,對於你這個問題,我會回答我肯定是夜貓子。
Elena: OK. Well I don't know, for me I've found that I'm pretty productive in the morning soif I want to get any work done I have to get up and do it in the morning because by theafternoon, I just want to slack off and go meet my friends and have fun and I get sleepy reallyearly.
埃琳娜:好。怎麼說呢,我發現我早上效率更高,如果我想完成工作,我會早起在上午完成,因為下午我想放鬆一下,和朋友見面,享受快樂時光,而且我很早就開始犯困。
Diego: OK. So you're an early bird and I'm a late night owl.
迭戈:好。所以,你是早起者,而我是夜貓子。
How big is your family? 你家有幾口人?
CleAnn: Hi, I'm CleAnn and I'm from Trinidad andTobago and this is...
克里安:嗨,我是克里安,來自千里達及托巴哥,這位是……
Nana: Nana from Ghana.
納納:我是納納,來自迦納。
CleAnn: Hi, Nana, nice to meet you.
克里安:你好,納納,見到你很高興。
Nana: Nice to meet you too.
納納:見到你我也很高興。
CleAnn: So can you tell me how big is your family?
克里安:請問你家有幾口人?
Nana: I've a really big family but for my nuclear family just my dad, my mum, my sister andmy brother, so actually just five.
納納:我來自一個大家庭,不過就核心家庭來說,我家有五口人,爸爸、媽媽、姐姐、哥哥和我。
CleAnn: Five people. Me, I have two brothers, one sister and my mum, so that makes howmuch?
克里安:五口人。我家有兩個兄弟、一個姐姐、我媽媽和我,這是幾口人?
Nana: Five?
納納:五口人嗎?
CleAnn: Five, five people in my family. But do you have a lot of other family like aunts anduncles?
克里安:五口人,我家有五口人。那你叔叔阿姨多嗎?
Nana: I have lots of aunts and lots of uncles, lots of cousins too. You know back home we areused to the extended family system so I consider myself having such a very big family.
納納:我有很多阿姨和叔叔,還有很多表親。在家裡的時候,我們很習慣這種大家庭制度,我想我有一個非常大的家庭。
CleAnn: That's really nice Nana. Thank you very much.
克里安:納納,這真的很不錯。非常謝謝你。
Nana: Thank you too, CleAnn.
納納:也謝謝你,克里安。