英文詩翻譯成中文精選
英語詩歌中採用的的豐富的修辭手法及其創設的優美意境,可以提高學生的文學鑑賞能力和審美能力。下面是小編帶來的英文詩翻譯成中文,歡迎閱讀!
英文詩翻譯成中文篇一
Mutability
無常
Percy Bysshe Shelley
波西·比希·雪萊
The flower that smiles today Tomorrow dies; All that we wish to stay Tempts and then flies.
今天還微笑的花朵明天就會枯萎;我們願留貯的一切誘一誘人就飛。
What is this world's delight? Lightning that mocks the night, Brief even as bright.
什麼是這世上的歡樂? 它是嘲笑黑夜的閃電, 雖明亮,卻短暫。
Virtue, how frail it is! Friendship how rare! Love, how it sells poor bliss For proud despair!
唉,美德!它多麼脆弱! 友情多不易看見! 愛情售賣可憐的幸福, 你得拿絕望交換!
But we, though soon they fall, Survive their joy, and all Which ours we call.
但我們仍舊得活下去, 儘管失去了這些喜悅, 以及"我們的"一切。
Whilst skies are blue and bright, Whilst flowers are gay,
趁天空還明媚,蔚藍, 趁著花朵鮮豔,
Whilst eyes that change ere night Make glad the day;
趁眼睛看來一切美好, 還沒臨到夜晚;
Whilst yet the calm hours creep, Dream thou—and from thy sleep Then wake to weep.
呵,趁現在時流還平靜, 作你的夢吧——且憩息, 等醒來再哭泣。
英文詩翻譯成中文篇二
The Duck and The Kangaroo by Edward Lear
《鴨子和袋鼠》,愛德華·利爾***著***
Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'Good gracious! how you hop! Over the fields and the water too, as if you never would stop!
鴨子對袋鼠說,“天哪!你竟然可以跳著走路!跳過田野,跳過河流,好像你從來也不會停下來!
My life is a bore in this nasty pond, and I long to go out in the world beyond! I wish I could hop like you!'
我的生活就是在這髒兮兮池塘中的一個小旮旯,我太想去外面的世界看一看!我真希望自己也能像你這樣跳起來!”
Said the duck to the Kangaroo ,'Please give me a ride on your back!'
鴨子對袋鼠說,“請讓我坐在你的背上,帶我一程吧!”
Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'I would sit quite still, and say nothing but "Quack," The whole of the long day through!
鴨子對袋鼠說,“我會安靜地坐著,一動也不動,除了嘎嘎叫,什麼也不說。一整天我都會這樣子!
And we'd go to the Dee, and the Jelly Bo Lee, over the land and over the sea; Please take me a ride! O do!' Said the Duck to the Kangaroo.
我們一起去迪河,去Jelly Bo Lee,越過陸地,跨過海洋;請帶上我吧!求你了!”鴨子對袋鼠說。
Said the Kangaroo to the Duck, 'This requires some little reflection;
袋鼠對鴨子說,“請讓我想一想;
Perhaps on the whole it might bring me luck, and there seems but one objection,
也許,這樣的旅程會給我帶來好運,但是似乎有一點點小問題,
which is, if you'll let me speak so bold, your feet are unpleasantly wet and cold, and would probably give me the roo Matiz!' said the Kangaroo.
那就是,請允許我直說,你的腳太溼太冷了,這樣我會很不舒服。我還可能會患上風溼病!”袋鼠說。
Said the Duck ,'As I sate on the rocks, I have thought over that completely, and I bought four pairs of worsted socks which fit my web-feet neatly.
鴨子說,“我坐在石頭上的時候,就很仔細地想過這個問題。我買了四雙絨線襪子,它們會把我的鴨蹼包裹得乾乾淨淨。
And to keep out the cold I've bought a cloak, and every day a cigar I'll smoke, all to follow my own dear true love of a Kangaroo!'
為了抵禦嚴寒,我還買了斗篷大衣。我每天都會抽一支雪茄。我做的這一切都是為了追隨我的袋鼠。你是我的真愛。
Said the Kangaroo,'I'm ready! All in the moonlight pale;
袋鼠說,“我準備好了!等到月光皎潔時,我們就出發。
But to balance me well, dear Duck, sit steady! And quite at the end of my tail!'
但是親愛的鴨鴨,為了平穩,你要坐得穩穩的,不要亂動哦。在我的尾巴後面,安安靜靜的。
So away they went with a hop and a bound, and they hopped the whole world three times round;
一蹦一跳的,它們就這樣出發了。它們繞著地球跳了足足有三圈;
And who so happy, O who, as the duck and the Kangaroo?
世界上誰最快樂 噢,有誰,像鴨子和袋鼠那樣快樂?
英文詩翻譯成中文篇三
There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous
有一位女郎甜美和善
There is a lady sweet and kind,
有一位女郎甜美和善
Was never face so pleas'd my mind;
她的容貌讓我愉悅非常;
I did but see her passing by,
看著她從身邊走過,
And yet I love her till I die.
我想愛她直到地老天荒。
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
她的舉止,她的微笑,
Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,
她的機智和聲音讓我心馳神往,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
讓我心馳神往,不知是何原因,
And yet I love her till I die.
但我要愛她直到地老天荒。
Her free behaviour, winning looks,
奔放的姿容,驕人的模樣,
Will make a lawyer burn his books;
讓律師把法律拋舍;
I touch'd her not, alas! not I,
天哪,我自愧不如,
And yet I love her till I die.
而且要愛她直到地老天荒。
Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,
如果我把她擁進懷裡,
Judge you that think such sports were harms,
你覺得這會對她造成損傷,
Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,
造成損傷?不會不會,
For I will love her till I die.
因為我要愛她直到地老天荒。
Should I remain confined there
我會繼續把她追求,
So long as Phoebus in his sphere,
只要世上還有太陽,
I to request, she to deny,
即使她總是拒絕,
Yet would I love her till I die.
我也要愛她直到地老天荒。
Cupid is winged and doth range,
丘位元展翅飛遍她的家鄉,
Her country so my love doth change:
我的愛人也隨著換了形象:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
變換天地我的愛也不變,
Yet will I love her till I die.
我要愛她直到地老天荒。