商務英語電話對話兩人

  商務英語是英語語言運用技能和國際商務知識互相融合的一門綜合性課程。小編整理了兩人商務英語電話對話,歡迎閱讀!

  兩人商務英語電話對話一

  A:Hello,Pasadena Inn,this is Sandy,how may i direct your call?

  B:I'd like to speak to someone about reservations.

  A:I can help you with that.what date would you like to make a reservation for?

  B:We'll be arriving May 12th ,but I would like to make reservations for penthouse.

  A:Oh,I'm sorry sir,I only handle bookings for our standard rooms.The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker,he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.Unfortunately,he's not here right now.Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?

  B:When do you expect him back in?

  A:He'll be out all afternoon,he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow,Will that be alright?

  B:Yes.I suppose.My name is Sam Darcy.He can contact me at 660-843-3235 .

  A:Could you please spell your last name for me?

  B:Sure.It's D-A-R-C-Y.

  A:Okay.Mr Darcy,and your phone number is 660-843-3233 ?

  B:That's 3235.

  A:Sorry!3235.Great.I'll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.

  兩人商務英語電話對話二

  A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

  A:早上好!這裡是哈德遜紡織品公司。

  B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

  B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

  A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

  A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點才有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

  B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

  B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

  A: Yes. What's your name, please?

  A:可以,請問您貴姓?

  B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

  B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

  A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

  A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

  B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

  B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

  A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

  A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  兩人商務英語電話對話三

  Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?

  珍妮:您好,業務部,我是Jane Fields ,我能為你效勞嗎?

  Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

  邁克爾:我對你們新目錄裡的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

  Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

  珍妮:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

  Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

  邁克爾:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁裡的新型RS-5 的音效卡。我還想知道更多關於第七頁裡RS-4 型音效卡的細節。

  Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

  珍妮:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

  Michael:And the price on the RS-four?

  邁克爾:那RS-4 的價格呢?

  Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

  珍妮:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

  Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

  邁克爾:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

  Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

  珍妮:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄***給你。

  Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

  邁克爾:太好了。我看完詳細資料後會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

  Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.

  珍妮:別客氣,再見。