醫生患者英語對話精選
情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了醫生患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
醫生和患者英語對話一
A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
你好,小姐。請坐。
B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
你好,我感覺糟糕透了。
A:Oh, what's wrong with you?
哦,你怎麼了?
B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。
A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?
B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.
我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。
A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
please say ah
你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。
B:Ah. Is it serious?
啊。嚴重嗎?
A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.
嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。
B:But what should I do to get well?
但是我要怎樣做才能康復?
A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。
B:When do I take the medicine?
我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?
A:Take them after meals twice a day.
這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。
B:What else should I do?
我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?
A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。
B:OK, I will.
好的.我會的。
A:I hope you will get welL soon.
我希望你快點好起來。
B:Thank you.
謝謝你。
醫生和患者英語對話二
病人:
Good morning, doctor.
早上好,醫生。
醫生:
Morning.What's your trouble?
早上好,你哪裡不舒服。
病人:
I feel a little nauseated and vomiting.
我感覺有點噁心,嘔吐。
醫生:
How long have you been like this?
像你這樣有多久了?
病人:
From the beginning last night.
從昨晚開始。
醫生:
So what did you eat last night?
那你昨晚吃了什麼?
病人:
After dinner, I ate a little fruit. This morning when I got up I felt uncomfortable.
吃了晚飯以後,然後吃了一點水果。早上起來就感覺有點不舒服了。
醫生:
Yes , let me see, I think you are probably minor food poisoning.
是這樣啊,讓我看看,我想你大概是輕微的食物中毒。
病人:
Is there any problem?
那有什麼大問題嗎?
醫生:
Do Patient! Don't worry. I will prescribe some medicine to you.
彆著急,沒什麼大問題,我先給你開點藥。
病人:
So what do I need to pay attention to?
那我需要注意些什麼?
醫生:
You'd better get more rest, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of vegetables; to eat spicy food, it is best not to drink coffee.
你最好多休息,多喝水,多吃一些蔬菜;要吃辛辣食品,最好不要喝咖啡。
病人:
Do I need to come back?
我需要回來複檢嗎?
醫生:
This is not required
這個不需要。
病人:
Thank you.
謝謝。
醫生和患者英語對話三
Doctor:
What's your trouble?
怎麼不舒服?
May:
I've got a headache and I've coughed badly.
我頭疼而且咳嗽得很歷害。
Doctor:
Have you taken your temperature?
試過體溫了嗎?
May:
Yes, thirty-eight point six.
試過了,三十八度六。
Doctor:
Isee. Open your mouth and say "Ah" . Let me examine your chest. Oh, you've got the flu.
知道了。張開嘴說“啊”,我再聽聽你的胸部,噢,你得了流感。
May:
What shall I do?
怎麼辦呢?
Doctor:
Just stay in bed for a few days. Remember to drink plenty of water. Take this me dicine three time saday. If you don't feel better by Thursday, come back.
臥床休息幾天,記住多喝不,這藥一天吃三次,到星斯四還不好,再來。
May:
Thanks a lot, Doctor.
多謝醫生了。