關於看醫生英語對話精選
在如今的國際以及國內形勢下,對於所有非英語專業大學生來說,英語儼然也成為了一門必修必須掌握的學科小編整理了關於看醫生英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於看醫生英語對話一
病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
藥劑師:當然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:謝謝。
Patient: Thank you.
藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。
welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:請您給我解釋一下怎麼熬這副中草藥,好嗎?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
藥劑師:每天早晨開啟一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然後用大火煮。煮至沸騰後把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然後把火關掉。冷卻後,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:還挺複雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼製鍋熬藥嗎?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
關於看醫生英語對話二
護士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
護士:請問哪裡不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
護士:這種情況出現有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:從昨晚開始的。
Patient: Since last night.
護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
護士:好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
護士:您最好掛內科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,給你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多謝了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
護士:不客氣。
Nurse: You're welcome.
關於看醫生英語對話三
大夫:你哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我剛才過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待會兒見!
Doctor: See you then!
Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates
病人:這是我的X光片。
my X-rays.
大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
病人:這嚴重嗎?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏嗎?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。藥方裡我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感謝您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客氣。再見!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再見!
Patient: Goodbye!