大學生兩人英語對話精選

  英語作為一門國際通用語,在21世紀已經向著多元化、多功能化的方向發展。小編整理了大學生兩人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  大學生兩人英語對話篇一

  Tom: Bob, you are going too far this time.

  鮑勃,你這次太過分了。

  Bob: He deserved it.

  他應得的。

  Tom: After all, we three are good friends,like brothers.

  畢竟我們三個是像兄弟一樣的好朋友。

  Bob: I know,but he broke the rule first.

  我知道,但是他違反規則在先。

  Tom: Although that, you can’t beat him up.

  儘管這樣,你也不可以打人啊。

  Bob: Stop,Tom, quit telling me what to do!

  閉嘴,湯姆,用不著你告訴我該怎麼做。

  Tom: OK, you are the boss. I will go.

  好,你是老大,我走。

  Bob: Go,go,go, I haven’t such a brother.

  走,走,走,我沒有這樣的兄弟。

  Tom: You will regret one day.

  總有一天你會後悔的。

  Bob: I hope that day will not come.

  我希望那天不會到來。

  大學生兩人英語對話篇二

  Bob: Ann, can't we talk it over?

  安,我們就不能好好談談嗎?

  Ann: We have nothing to say.

  我們沒什麼好說的。

  Bob: Let’s forgive and forget, OK?

  過去的事就讓它過去吧。好嗎?

  Ann: That's easy for you to say!

  你說得倒輕鬆!

  Bob: Then, what do you want?

  那你想怎樣?

  Ann: I want nothing but you, out of my eyes.

  我不想怎樣,只想你遠離我的視線。

  Bob: You are still so irascible.

  你還是那麼暴躁。

  Ann: Yes, this is me, you really know.

  是的,這就是我,你還真瞭解。

  Bob: OK, don't get into a tantrum, I will go right now.

  好,別發脾氣,我馬上走。

  Ann: Excuse me for not accompanying you farther.

  恕不遠送。

  大學生兩人英語對話篇三

  Mike: What’s wrong with this whole world? If I worked for the government, I would do something to better our people. It seems that the more money we have the less kind we are.

  這個世界是怎麼了? 如果我是在政府裡面上班,我一定作些事情來改變現在的人. 現在的人好像越是有錢,就越沒素質.

  Anna: What’s for the I-hate-the-world speech?

  怎麼突然發表這個 “我討厭這個世界”的演講啊?

  Mike: There is a very nice lady somewhere in Jiangsu. She picked a wallet on the street. After returning it to the owner, the guy claimed that his money had been missing.

  江蘇某個地方有個很好的阿姨.她撿到一個錢包.在還給失主以後,那個男人說錢丟了.

  Anna: The lady was blackmailed. That man was sick.

  那個阿姨被敲詐了吧.那人真是噁心.

  Mike: More than that. She was sued for taking the man’s money.

  不止,阿姨被控告了說她拿了那個男人的錢.

  Anna: I am speechless. If I were in that situation, that man would be so dead and I would go to court. I would get a slander lawyer. He has to pay for that.

  真是無語了.如果我遇到那樣的情況,那男人死定了.我肯定會上法庭,找個專門接誹謗案子的律師.他一定要付出代價.

  Mike: It’s happening in China. Betty was ripped off by some guy who pretended to have discovered a gold ring, which turned out to be a fake one. She paid 2,000 RMB.

  現在中國到處都是這種事情.貝蒂被人宰了.有個男人假裝發現一個金戒指,結果發現不是真的. 她付了2000塊.

  Anna: Oh, Crap! Betty? I didn’t know about that. What’s going on here? The world is going nuts.

  不是吧!貝蒂?我怎麼沒有聽說啊. 到底怎麼回事啊?這個世界真是瘋了.

  Mike: We can’t blame some people for that. The whole society should be accountable.

  我們不能把這個歸咎於某個人. 整個社會都有責任.

  Anna: It’s the so called trust crisis.

  這個就是所說的信任危機吧!