醫生病人英語對話2篇情景閱讀

  在英語考試的聽力中,英語情景對話是必考的一類問題,今天小編在這裡為大家分享醫生病人英語對話2篇,希望對大家有所幫助!

  醫生病人英語對話篇1

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  藥劑師:早上好,女士。請問有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

  Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

  病人:請按藥方幫我抓藥好嗎?

  Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

  藥劑師:當然可以。請把你的藥方給我看一下。

  Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

  病人:給你。

  Patient: Here you are.

  藥劑師:請稍等片刻。好了。因要的藥全在這兒了。

  Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

  病人:謝謝。

  Patient: Thank you very much.

  藥劑師:別客氣。我順便問一下,你的這個藥方是約翰遜大夫給你開的吧。

  Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

  病人:是的。

  Patient: Yes, indeed.

  藥劑師:那麼他有沒有告訴你怎麼服用這些要呢?

  Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

  病人:沒有,他沒有說怎麼服用。

  Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

  藥劑師:好的。讓我給你解釋解釋吧。這些藥片每日三次,每次兩片。記住在飯後服用。

  Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

  病人:那麼這個止咳糖漿怎麼服用呢?

  Patient: How about this cough syrup?

  藥劑師:先把藥瓶搖晃幾下。每日三次,每次兩勺。

  Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

  病人:非常感謝。

  Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

  藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。

  Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  醫生病人英語對話篇2

  病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  藥劑師:拿起一個小盒子我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

  Chemist: picks up a small box I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:這藥有效果嗎?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  藥劑師:當然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:謝謝你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,謝謝。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  藥劑師:不客氣。

  Chemist: You're welcome.


1.關於看病的經典英語對話

2.關於看病的英語對話用語精選

3.關於看病的英語對話精選

4.關於去看病的英語對話閱讀

5.有關於看病的英語對話

6.關於生病的英語對話