英語經典對話

  每天與人之間的無數對話,有些印象深刻的依然存在於記憶裡。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :海濱生活

  , do you like the beach?

  Trevor,你喜歡海灘嗎?

  Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.

  我喜歡海灘,那很棒。

  Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?

  是啊。你為什麼喜歡它呢?

   nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.

  那有相當不錯的新鮮空氣,還有美麗的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的愛好是衝浪,自然很喜歡去。

  . How often do you go surfing?

  哦,那很好。你多長時間衝一次浪?

  Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.

  我試圖儘可能經常去,通常是一週一次。

  Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?

  好的。那你都是什麼時候去呢?週六?週日?

   early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.

  通常是週六的早上。試著避開高峰期。

  Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?

  好。那你除了衝浪還做什麼呢?

  Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.

  恩,就是躺在沙灘上休息,看看周圍的人,有可能會去遊個泳,扔扔飛盤。

  Todd:OK.

  好的。

   like that!

  做些類似的事兒!

   long have you been surfing?

  你衝浪多久了?

   I was ten years old.

  我十歲的時候就開始了。

  , since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?

  哇,自打十歲啊。太棒了!每次你去海灘的時候都帶些什麼啊?

  Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.

  一條浴巾,遮陽帽,太陽鏡,衝浪板,還有些食物和水,還有可能會帶一個收音機。

  Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?

  好。你來自澳大利亞。那你覺得澳大利亞的海灘和日本的相比有什麼不同嗎?

   beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.

  那兒的海灘更大一些,還有白色的沙灘,清澈的海水,總之很不錯。

  Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.

  恩恩,聽起來很不錯啊。非常感謝。

   you later.

  好的。待會見。

  :水仙鏡

   is your hobby?

  你的興趣愛好是什麼啊?

  Matt:I suppose it is scuba diving?

  我想應該是潛水?

  Todd:Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving.

  哦,不錯。那你給我們講講關於潛水的事吧。

  , I haven't been for a while because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I went scuba divingquite a lot. I did the PADI certificate. I just love it. I didquite a bitof scuba diving both in the Gulf of Thailand and the Indian Ocean and saw whale sharks, leopard sharks andall sorts of things.

  恩,我之前有段時間一直沒有潛水因為我那個時候住在日本,來這兒一趟是很奢侈的。但當我到泰國的時候,我就總是去潛水。我有一個國際專業潛水教練協會的證書。我就是喜歡潛水。我總是在泰國灣和印度洋潛水,而且還會看到鯨鯊,豹鯊以及各種各樣的東西。

   do they compare, the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Thailand?

  你是如何對比印度洋和泰國灣的呢?

  , the Gulf of Thailand is quitepollutedand there is a lot of shipping that comes up from Singapore to Bangkok, whereas the Indian Ocean, it's called the

  Andaman Sea but it's part of the Indian Ocean is a lot cleaner but it can beaffected bymonsoons.

  恩,泰國灣受汙程度比較大,而且會有很多從新加坡到曼谷的船運,而印度洋,它被人們稱為安達曼海。但作為印度洋的一部分它比較乾淨但卻容易受季風的影響。

  Todd:OK. Great. Thanks Matt.

  哦,好的。謝謝你。

  :溫哥華

  !

  你好!

  Simon:Hi!

  嗨!

   are you today?

  你今天感覺怎麼樣?

   bad! Not bad!

  不錯!不錯!

  Todd:OK. What is your name?

  好的。你叫什麼啊?

  Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.

  我叫Simon Bentz.

  . How do you spell your name?

  Simon.怎麼拼啊?

  .

  S-I-M-O-N.

  Todd:OK. Nice..nice name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

  好,很好,很不錯的名字。你來自哪裡?

   from Vancouver, Canada.

  我來自加拿大,溫哥華。

  Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?

  好的。溫哥華是一個什麼樣的地方呢?

   a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.

  是一個相當不錯的地方。那兒有高山,有海灘,還有好多好多日本學生。

  ! OK. Ah..why does it have so many Japanese students?

  真的嘛!好,那……為什麼會有那麼多的日本學生呢?

   they study English there.

  因為他們都在那兒學英語。

  Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?

  好的。在加拿大學英語便宜嗎?

  Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.

  我認為在溫哥華學英語比在美國或英國都便宜。

  Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?

  哦,真的嘛!好,那你認為溫哥華怎麼樣?

  Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.

  我很喜歡它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去衝浪還可以在海灘上閒逛。

  .

  不錯。

   just a good place to live.

  這確實是個值得居住的地方。

   is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?

  在溫哥華你最喜歡做什麼事呢?

  Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.

  我喜歡跟朋友出去溜達,一起踢足球。

  . Nice. All right, thanks.

  酷啊,不錯。好,謝謝你。

  :我的寵物狗

  Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?

  Trevor, 你養狗嗎?

  Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.

  是的,我養。

  Todd: What kind of dog?

  是哪種狗呢?

  Trevor: My dogs a boxer.

  德國鬥拳狗。

  Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?

  鬥拳狗。她長什麼樣啊?

  Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.

  中等大小,短毛,塌癟的鼻子,而且還沒有尾巴。

  Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?

  沒有尾巴,那不錯。你更喜歡狗還是貓?

  Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.

  我喜歡養狗,自然是喜歡狗。

  Todd: OK. Why?

  哦。為什麼會喜歡狗呢?

  Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.

  狗是人類最好的朋友而且他們對人一直很忠誠。

  Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?

  好的。你所說的忠誠是什麼?忠誠又意味著什麼?

  Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.

  哦,應該是即使在很惡劣的條件下他們仍會陪伴在你左右。

  Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?

  好的。除了鬥拳狗你還喜歡哪種狗呢?

  Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.

  我喜歡拉布拉多,而且我喜歡那種小型犬。

  Todd: Small terriers

  小型犬?

  Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.

  小型犬。傑克羅素梗犬小

  Todd: What color is a terrier?

  什麼顏色的啊?

  Trevor: Black and white.

  黑白相間。

  Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?

  黑白相間。好的。那養狗的相關費用有哪些呢?

  Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.

  真的非常便宜。如果他們生了病你會得到一些獸醫賠付,除了食物他們還可以對狗進行打針治療。就是這些。

  Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor

  好的,太棒了。謝謝你。

  Trevor: See you later!

  一會兒見!

  :澳大利亞人

  Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!

  我真想笑!

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Nicola: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Hi. What is your name?

  你叫什麼啊?

  Nicola: My name's Nicola.

  我叫Nicola.

  Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?

  好的,Nicola,你來自哪裡?

  Nicola: I'm from Australia.

  我來自澳大利亞。

  Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?

  澳大利亞!太棒了!那你來自澳大利亞的哪裡?

  Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.

  我來自一個叫昆士蘭的國家。

  Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?

  好的。昆士蘭有什麼特徵嗎?

  Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.

  那太熱了。有很多沙灘還有很多熱帶雨林。

  Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!

  哦,熱帶雨林,真的呀!

  Nicola: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?

  你經常去熱帶雨林嗎?

  Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.

  偶爾會和朋友去那兒徒步,但不經常。

  Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?

  好的。那真的有大蛇嗎?

  Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.

  呃……我還沒見過呢。

  Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?

  恩,那就好,那就好。你感覺澳大利亞怎麼樣?

  Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.

  那是一個很漂亮的地方,適合居住。我喜歡旅遊,所以喜歡遊歷各個國家。但每次我一回家,還是覺得自己特別喜歡那兒

  Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.

  恩,很不錯。我對美國有類似的感覺。

  Nicola: Mm.

  恩。

  Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?

  你覺得澳大利亞和日本相比怎麼樣?

  Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.

  他們是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亞人卻很悠閒。

  Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.

  好,好的。我覺得我們剛剛談論的有些不合時宜,但不管怎樣,還是謝謝了。

  Nicola: OK. Thank you.

  好的,謝謝。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。