短篇英文笑話帶翻譯精選

  笑話***анекдот***是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編精心收集了短篇英文笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇1

  mr. johnson: are you using you mower this afternoon?

  約翰遜先生:今天下午你準備用割草機嗎?

  mr.smith: yes.

  史密斯先生:是的。

  mr.johnson: fine. then can i borrow your tennis racket, since you won't be needing it?

  約翰遜先生:太好了。既然您不用網球拍,那我可以借用一下嗎?

  短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇2

  "father," said jim, running into the drawing-room, " there's a big black cat in the dining-room."

  吉米跑進客廳說:“爸爸,餐廳裡有一隻大黑貓!”

  "never mind, jimmy," said his father drowsily, "black cats are lucky."

  他的父親懶洋洋得說:“沒關係,吉米,黑貓是幸運貓呢。”

  "this one is, he's just had your dinner!"

  “它的確很幸運:***因為***它剛把你的晚飯給吃了。”

  短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇3

  proctor ***exceedingly angry***:"so you confess that this unfortunate freshman was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in this disgraceful affair?"

  學監***非常生氣***:“現在你承認這可憐的新生被扔進這蛙池裡,渾身溼透?那麼你在這不光彩的事情裡扮演了什麼角色呢?”

  sophomore ***meekly***:"the right leg, sir."

  二年級學生***恭順地***:“右腿,先生。”

  短篇英文笑話帶翻譯篇4

  brown: i'm sorry to see you so unwell. have you seen the doctor?

  布朗:看到你身體這樣不好真讓人難過。你去看醫生了嗎?

  jack: yes. i'm having three baths a day.

  傑克:看過了,我現在一天洗三次澡。

  brown: what for?

  布朗:為什麼?

  jack: don't know, doctor's orders. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow the directions on the bottle, which read:" one tablespoonful to be taken three times a day in water.

  傑克:我也不知道,這是醫生的囑咐。他給了我一些藥並告訴我要按照藥瓶上的說明去做。說明上面寫著“一天三次在水中服一湯匙。”