長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯笑死人

  笑話篇幅短小,故事情節簡單而巧妙,往往出人意料,給人突然之間笑神來了的奇妙感覺,取得笑的藝術效果。小編精心收集了長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯 ,供大家欣賞學習!

  長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯 :小白兔買麵包

  One day a little white rabbit went to a bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"

  一天有隻小白兔來到麵包店問:“請問你們有100個小麵包嗎?”

  The shopkeeper answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."

  老闆回答:“抱歉我們沒有那麼多。”

  "Oh, that's a pity!" said the rabbit and left, disappointed.

  “哦,太遺憾了。”小白兔失望地離開了。

  The second day the little white rabbit went to the bakery again and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"

  第二天小白兔又來到那個麵包店問:“請問你們有100個小麵包嗎?”

  The shopkeeper again answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."

  老闆仍回答:“抱歉我們沒有那麼多。”

  "Oh, it's a pity," said the rabbit, and again left, disappointed.

  “哦,太遺憾了。”小白兔又失望地離開了。

  The third day the little white rabbit went again to the bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"

  第三天小白兔依然來到那家麵包店,問:“請問你們有100個小麵包嗎?”

  "Oh, yes we have 100 buns today!" the shopkeeper answered gladly.

  “啊是的,今天我們有100個小麵包啦!”老闆高興地回答。

  "That's great, I'll buy two, thank you!"

  “那太好啦!我買2個,謝謝!”

  The shopkeeper stood silently.

  老闆無語了……

  長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯 :最物理學的冷笑話

  一群偉大的科學家去世後在天堂裡玩藏貓貓。輪到愛因斯坦抓人,他數到100睜開眼睛,看到所有的人都藏起來了,只有牛頓還站在那裡。

  A bunch of great, DEAD scientists were playing hide-and-seek in heaven. When it's Einstein's turn to be the seeker, he counted untill 100 and opened his eyes. All the others were hide, but only Newton were still standing there.

  愛因斯坦走過去說:“牛頓,我抓住你了。”

  Einstein walked to him and said: "Newton, I've got you!"

  牛頓:“不,你沒有抓到牛頓。”

  Newton answered: "No. You didn't got Newton."

  愛因斯坦:“你不是牛頓你還能是誰?”

  Einstein said: "Then who are you!?"

  牛頓:“你看我腳下是什麼?”

  Newton said: "Look, where am I standing?"

  愛因斯坦低頭,看到牛頓站在一塊長、寬都是一米的正方形地板磚上,大為不解。

  Einstein looked down and found that Newton was standing on a square floor board with one metre long and one metre wide. He didn't understand.

  牛頓:“我腳下是一平方米的方塊,我站在上面就是牛頓/平方米。所以你抓住的不是牛頓,你抓住的是帕斯卡。”

  Newton then said: "There's one square meters under my feet. It then make us 'Newton divided by square meter". So, what you've got is not Newton, but Pascal."

  滬江小編解釋:物理公式當中“1牛頓/平方米=1帕斯卡”……物理學家的笑話好冷、真的好冷……

  長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯 :現在尾巴到哪裡去了

  The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"

  教進化論的老師已經滔滔不絕地講了快兩個小時,他的話題又來了:“讓我向進化論者提個問題——如果我們曾經像狒狒那樣長著尾巴,那麼現在尾巴到哪裡去了?”

  "I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".

  “我來試試看,”一位老太太說。“該是我們在這裡坐這麼久把它們磨掉了吧。”

  長一些的英語笑話帶翻譯 :你說話了

  A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.

  一對年輕的夫婦對於他們四歲的兒子仍然不會說話這件事非常著急。他們帶他去看專家,但是醫生們找不出任何不正常的地方。

  Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."

  之後有一天早上,這個男孩突然說道:“媽媽,麵包拷糊了。”

  "You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."

  “你說話了!你說話了!”他的媽媽嚷道。“我真高興!但是為什麼要我們等這麼長的時間呢?”

  "Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."

  “嗯,直到現在,”男孩說,“每件事都很正常啊。”