與人際關係有關的英語口語

  其實只要同學們多花點心思,英語成績很容易提高的,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,才能提高英語成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。

  人際關係

  我和他很合得來。

  I get along well with him. *get along ***well*** with...“和……合得來”、“和睦相處”。

  What's John like? ***約翰是個什麼樣的人?***

  I get along well with him. ***我和他很合得來。***

  I get on well with him. *英式英語。

  我跟她合不來。

  I don't get along well with her.

  I don't get on well with her. *英式英語。

  我很尊敬他。

  I respect him.

  I highly respect him. *強調說法。

  I look up to him.

  我瞧不起他。

  I despise him.

  I look down on him.

  我想和大家和睦相處。

  I want to get along with everyone.

  I hope I will get along with everyone. ***我希望能和大家和睦相處。***

  你跟她合得來嗎?

  Are you getting along with her? *get along“合得來”、“和睦相處”。

  她根本不搭理我。

  She ignored me. *ignore“不放在眼裡”、“不理”、“假裝看不見”。

  What did she do? ***她怎麼了?***

  She ignored me. ***她不搭理我。***

  She gave me the cold shoulder.

  She didn't pay any attention to me ***at all***.

  我不知道他在想什麼。

  I don't know what he's really thinking.

  I'm not sure what he is thinking about.

  I don't really know what is on his mind.

  我沒有理由讓人嫉妒。

  I have no reason to be envied. *envy“羨慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。

  There is no reason to be jealous of me.

  There is no reason to envy me.

  我討厭愛拍馬屁的人。

  I don't like brownnosers. *brownnoser俚語,“討好別人的人”、“阿諛逢迎的人”。

  They're helping our boss again. ***他們又去幫上司的忙了。***

  I don't like brownnosers. ***我可討厭拍馬屁的人了。***

  I don't like flatterers. ***我不喜歡愛說恭維話的人。***

  I don't like ass-kissers. *俚語,不太文雅的說法,使用時要注意場合。

  我是個不顧家的人。

  I'm neglecting my family. *這是種相當嚴厲的說法。neglect 表示“對……玩忽職守”、“不盡義務”。

  I put my work before my family. ***我是工作第一,家庭第二。****比較溫和的說法。

  I should treat my family better. ***我該重視我的家庭。***