兒童英語故事大全帶翻譯

  在兒童成長所需的這個豐富多彩的世界裡,故事能夠很好的滿足學生的好奇心,娛樂心,探索心,智慧心和遊戲心小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  兒童英語故事帶翻譯篇一

  Mark’s favorite cup is broken, and he feels unhappy.

  馬克最喜歡的杯子破了,他很不開心。

  Susan sees and asks him,"You look sad. What’s the matter?"

  蘇珊看見了就問他:“你看上去不太開心。怎麼了?”

  Mark says,"There is something wrong with my cup."

  馬克回答說:“我的Cup破了。”

  Susan says,"Don’t worry. I can repair it.

  ”蘇珊說:“別擔心。我會補好它的。”

  Mark feels surprised and asks,"Repair? You can repair it? You?"

  馬克聽了感到奇怪,就問她:“補?你會補?真的嗎?”

  "Yes. Believe me! Where is it?"Susan answers.

  “沒錯。相信我。在哪裡呢?”蘇珊說。

  "Here. My cup is broken. Are you sure you can repair it?” Mark takes out his cup.

  "這兒。我的cup破了。你確信補好它嗎?”馬克拿出了杯子。

  "Cup?I thought it was cap."Susan says.Then they all smile.

  “cup? 我以為是cap。”蘇珊說道。說完他倆都笑了。

  兒童英語故事帶翻譯篇二

  A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”

  一個婦人走進一家寵物店,看見一隻很可愛的小狗。她問店主:“你的狗咬人嗎?”

  The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”

  店主說:“不,我的狗不咬人。”

  The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.

  於是這個婦人試著撫摸小狗,可是小狗卻咬了她。

  “Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”

  “哎喲!”婦人說,“我想你剛才還說你的狗不咬人。”

  The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”

  店主人回答說:“那不是我的狗。”

  兒童英語故事帶翻譯篇三

  It’s sunny day in spring. Miss Cat is fishing.

  這是春天裡一個陽光明媚的日子,貓小姐在河邊釣魚。

  Suddenly the fishing rod moves. “Great! Oh, it’s so heavy!” Miss Cat says happily.

  突然魚竿動了動。“太棒了!哇,好重啊!”貓小姐高興地喊著。

  The fish is plucked out of the river. “Oh, a big fish! How big the fish is!” She cheers.

  魚被拉出來了。“啊!一條大魚!這條大魚可真大呀!”她歡呼道。

  But she puts the fish into the river and goes on fishing.

  但是她卻把魚放回河裡,又繼續釣魚。

  At the time, Mr. House goes by and sees it. “What do you set it free?” He asks.

  這時候馬先生路過,看見這一切,就問她:“為什麼你把魚放了?”

  “Because my pot is too small. I can’t cook it,” Miss Cat says.

  “因為我的鍋太小。我沒辦法燒這麼大的魚。”貓小姐回答說。