小學生問路英語對話短文

  英語對話教學是隨著對話時代的到來應運而生的。它吸收了民主、平等的對話主義精神,又融合了語言學派的理論精華,是賦有旺盛生命力的教學形態。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:What's the best way downtown?

  去市中心最好的方法是什麼?

  B:Let me see. It depends.

  讓我想象。這視情況而定。

  A:Depends? Depends on what?

  視情況而定?取決於什麼?

  B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.

  如果有急事,你應該乘計程車。

  A:Is that expensive?

  那樣貴嗎?

  B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.

  是的,非常貴。信不信由你,它將花費一百多美元。

  A:I am in no particular hurry.

  我不是特別著急。

  B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.

  那坐公共汽車。這隻會花費5美元。

  A:That's not so bad.

  那還不錯嘛。

  二

  A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.

  A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

  B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.

  B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。

  A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

  A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?

  B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.

  B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。

  三

  A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

  B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.

  A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

  B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

  A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?

  B:我們在這裡,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。

  A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這裡到火車站呢?

  B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。