小學三年級英語對話短文

  對話教學是學生在強化英語口語練習、提升自我交際能力不可缺少的內容。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:How do I use this adhesive?

  這膏藥該怎麼用?

  B:This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it in every 2 days.

  這膏藥是專門鎮痛的,貼在疼痛部位。每隔兩天更換一次。

  A:How do I use the lotion?

  那這些藥膏呢?

  B:Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.

  取一些藥膏,揉搓使面板吸收。

  A:Well, thanks very much.

  哦,謝謝了。

  B:Not at all.

  不客氣。

  二

  A:How do I take the tablets?

  這種藥片怎麼服用啊?

  B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.

  一次兩片,一日四次。

  A:How do I take the sucking lozenges?

  那這種含片呢?

  B:Please put one under your tongue, do not swallow it.

  請放在舌頭底下,不要吞嚥。

  A:How do I take the pills?

  那這種丸藥呢?

  B:Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.

  服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化。

  A:Well, thanks very much.

  好,真是太謝謝了。

  B:You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  三

  A:Hi, Mr. Smith. I’m Dr. Hawkins. Why are you here today?

  你好,史密斯先生。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天怎麼來了?

  B:I thought it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

  我想做個檢查還是好一些。

  A:Yes, well you haven’t had one for…five years. You should have one every year.

  是呀,那麼…你有5年一次檢查也沒有做過,你應該每年檢查一次的。

  B:I know. I figure as long as there’s nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

  我知道。我想只要沒有什麼不舒服的話,為什麼看醫生。

  A:Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So, try to come at least once a year for your own good.

  哦,避免患上嚴重疾病的最好的方法是早點發現它,所以,為了你自己,還是每年至少來一次。

  B:O.K.

  好的。

  A:Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

  讓我來檢查檢查。眼睛和耳朵情況良好。深呼吸一下。你吸菸嗎,史密斯先生?

  B:Yes.

  吸菸。

  A:Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

  你知道,吸菸是得肺癌和心臟病的最主要因素。你應該戒菸。

  B:I’ve tried a hundred times, but I just can’t seem to kick the habit.

  我試了100次了,但是好像不太可能戒菸。

  A:Well, we have classes and some medications that might help. I’ll give you more information before you leave.

  那麼,我們開設了一些課程,並會發放一些藥物,可能會有些幫助。你離開的時候我再詳細地跟你說說。

  B:O.K., thanks, doctor.

  好的,謝謝你,醫生。