大學生二人英語對話材料
當今時代,英語已經成為一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始為大家所熟悉。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.
呀呀的。他居然給自己動刀子。
Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.
發生什麼了?誰割傷了?我有邦迪。
Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.
放鬆。是這個醫生了。他感覺自己腹部疼痛。他就覺得是急性闌尾炎。然後就給自己做手術了。
Lorry: He’d better be right about that.
他沒有判斷失誤吧。
Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.
當然沒有了。幾天以後,他康復了。
Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.
他是很了不起。但是我有點兒懷疑.
Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?
什麼?你不相信?
Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?
寫得太不真實了。每個名醫生都有自己的傳說。在麻醉狀態下,他怎麼可能保持清醒啊!
Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.
得了。我有手術照片呢。你是嫉妒別人吧。
Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.
才沒有。我為什麼要啊?太搞笑了。我現在是沒有名氣。但是總有一天,會有人知道我洛麗比爾醫生的。
篇二
Ann: What should I do?
我該怎麼辦啊?
Lily: What have you done?
你做什麼啦?
Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.
我報名參加一個很重要的座談會的志願者。
Lily: It is a fine thing.
這是好事啊。
Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.
但是要求是要有好的口語能力,好的語音。
Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?
哦?你在擔心什麼?
Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.
兩個都擔心,而且你知道的,我在和上級說話的時候總是緊張。
Lily: Oh, I know.
哦,我知道。
Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.
你一定得幫我,這個一個鍛鍊自己的好機會。
Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.
好,很樂意。
篇三
Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?
你聽說過垮掉的一代嗎?
Tom: What?
什麼?
Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.
垮掉的一代,這是指美國五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。
Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?
為什麼稱呼他們為垮掉的一代?
Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.
他們的思想和行為很奇怪瘋狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性戀和吸毒者。
Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?
哇,他們瘋了,不是嗎?
Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.
他們只是對政府的政策不滿。
Tom: Why did they take drugs?
為什麼他們要吸毒呢?
Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.
這是他們表達不滿的一種方式吧?
Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.
我是不會做傷害自己的事情的。
篇四
Ann: I don’t want to go on any more.
我不想再。
Lily: Frankly speaking, me too.
坦白說,我也是。
Ann: Why are there so many materials to recite?
為什麼有這麼多的材料要背啊?
Lily: I don’t know.
我不知道。
Ann: Have you counted that how many exams we will have?
你算過我們有多少門考試了嗎?
Lily: Let me see. It’s seven. Oh my god.
我想想,七門。哦上帝啊。
Ann: God doesn’t hear you, and you don’t believe in him.
上帝沒聽到,而且你也不信他。
Lily: I know. It’s not time to take about this. How about tonight exam? Have you prepared for it?
我知道,現在不是討論這個的時候,今天的考試如何?準備好了嗎?
Ann: I am in a mess, and I don’t know how many I have prepared.
我一團亂,也不知道我到底準備了多少。
Lily: Me, too. Another tragedy.
我也是啊,另一個悲劇。
- 大學生二人英語對話材料
- 人教版五年級上冊語文第三單元檢測試題及答案
- 王者榮耀露娜怎麼釋放無限大招
- 絕世高手主題曲插曲片尾曲背景音樂叫什麼誰唱的
- 學生防溺水安全知識講座範文
- 文藝好看的勵志書籍推薦
- 為什麼生兩個孩子剛剛好打一成語
- 小學班主任具備的素養
- 簡單背景牆裝修設計圖片
- 激勵自己努力的勵志句子
- 德國博士留學費用大概要多少
- 立秋唯美意境圖
- 怎樣科學地飼養捕鳥蛛
- 初一歷史教學工作總結報告
- 興奮的近義詞和反義詞是什麼及造句
- 外出學習心得體會範文
- 學生給喬老師一封信
- 關於勇氣的敘事作文優秀範文
- 游泳安全致家長的一封信
- 輕度胃炎怎麼治療
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字