關於文化的英語對話閱讀
英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編整理了關於文化的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於文化的英語對話一
A:You spoken English is pretty good. Please tell me your experience in learning English.
你的英語口語說得不錯,請給我講講你學習英語的經驗吧。
B:Uh, I don't know what to say. What do you want to know?
呃,我不知道該說些什麼,你想知道些什麼?
A:What's your method of learning?
嗯,你的學習方法是什麼?
B:Let me think a minute. I think I always try to take every chance to practice.
讓我想想,我想我總是儘量抓住每一次練習的機會。
A:What if there is no chance? I mean what if you don't have a partner, what will you do?
那要是沒機會怎麼辦?我的意思是,要是沒有練習的搭擋,你會怎麼做?
B:Well, I talk to myself. That is, I play one role first, than the other.
嗯,我和自己說話,也就是說,我先扮演一個角色,然後再扮演另外一個角色。
A:That's a good idea. You are really creative.
這個主意不錯!你還真有創意。
關於文化的英語對話二
A:Eric, how long will you be in China?
Eric,你要在中國呆多久?
B:I don't know. Well, my contract here is for one year, and I don't know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while.
不知道,我在這裡的合同是一年的,我也不知道之後該乾點什麼,也許會四處走走。
A:Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese?
有沒有想過學點漢語?
B:Actually, I am learning that now. But it's too hard for me. You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.
事實上,我正在學,但對我來說那太難了。你知道四聲那些東西,真夠煩的。
A:Don't worry. All things are difficult before they are easy.
別擔心,萬事開頭難嘛。
B:You hit the nail right on the head.
你說得有道理。
A:Well, are you intested in some language-exchange program?
你有興趣參加語言交換活動嗎?
B:What is it?
什麼意思?
A:It's where I teach you Chinese, and in exchange you teach me English.
在這個活動中,我教你漢語然後你教我英語。
B:Awesome. I've been giving this a lot of thought. When can we do this?
太好了,我一直在想這個問題,什麼時候開始?
A:How about this sunday?
星期天怎麼樣?
B:Ok, cool.
好啊。
A:Good. I'll give you a call tonight.
好,我今晚給你打電話。
B:No problem.
沒問題。
A:Bye.
再見。
關於文化的英語對話三
A:My German teacher thought it would be a good idea to have German pen friends to write to in German.
我的德語老師建議我們交個德國筆友練習寫德語。
B:What a great idea! Now you have a friendly audience to practice with!
這真是個好主意!這樣你就有一個友善的練習物件!
A:The only thing is that my pen friend will be writing in English.
問題是我的筆友想用英文寫信。
B:Oh, he wants to practice his language skills, too.
哦,他也想練習語言能力?
A:That's right. And it's a B that I'll be writing too. Her name is Olga.
沒錯,而且我的筆友是個女孩子,她叫奧爾佳。
B:Maybe Olga can introduce you to some of her friends who can write to you in German and you can do the same for her with your friends to write her in English.
也許奧爾佳可以把你介紹給其他願意寫德文信給你的朋友,你也可以介紹你的朋友,寫英文信給她。
A:That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?
這個點子太棒了!我怎麼沒想到?
B:I don't know, but you know how to surround yourself with great friends!
我不知道,不過你現在知道周圍有一堆好朋友的好處了吧!