邀請做客常用英語對話

  當想邀請外國有人到家做客時,你知道怎麼用英語來邀請別人嗎?下面小編為大家帶來,希望對你有所幫助!

  1:

  A:Here is an invitation for you.

  A:這有一份你的邀請函。

  B:Oh, thank you. What is the occasion?

  B:哦,謝謝,是什麼事?

  A:Tomorrow is the lOOth anniversary of our company. Our general manager invites you to a dinner party. Do you think you can manage it?

  A:明天是我們公司100週年紀念日,我們總經理邀請你參加晚宴,你能安排得開嗎?

  B:Oh, yes, l'd very much like to go.

  B:哦,是的,我非常願意參加。

  A:That is great. Dinner starts at 6:30. Can you be there by then?

  A:那太好了,晚餐將於6點半開始。你能準時參加嗎?

  B:l'll be there in time.

  B:我會準時到的。

  A:All right. Bye.

  A:好,回頭見。

  B:Bye.

  B:回頭見。

  2:

  A:Have you enjoyed your weekend?

  A:週末過得好嗎?

  B:Yes, it's been marvelous. it really was very kind of you to invite me. I hope it hasn't been too much trouble.

  B:是的,很好。您邀請我真是太好了。我希望沒給你們添太多的麻煩。

  A:Not an all. We've really enjoyed having you. I hope you'll come and stay again next time you're in Changsha.

  A:一點都不麻煩。和你一起,我們真的很愉快。希望你下次來長沙時,再來我們這裡一起聚聚。

  3:

  A:Bill, do you know if the cafeteria around the corner's open today?

  A:比爾,你知道街角的自助餐廳今天開業嗎?

  B:Yes. They were open this moming when I came to work. They must've finished remodeling. Why'd you want to know?

  B:知道啊,今天早上我來上班時看到它開了。他們一定已經裝修好了。為什麼你想知道?

  A:Well, I thought that maybe we could go there for lunch today. That is, if you haven't promised to go with someone else.

  A:嗯,我想也許我們今天可以去那兒吃午飯。就是說,如果你沒答應別人去的話。

  B:That'd be wonderful, Peter. But I hope you're in a better mood than you were this moming.

  B:那太好了,彼得。不過我希望你現在的情緒比早上要好一些。

  A:l'm sorry I was such a grouch. It must've been the weather. When it rains I get depressed.

  A:很抱欺,我的脾氣這麼不好。一定是天氣的緣故。每當下雨我就很沮喪。

  B:Forget it. I'll see you at 11:30 am.

  B:忘掉這事吧。那11點半見。

  4:

  A:Why don't you come round for a meal one evening next week?

  A:你下星期找個晚上過來吃頓飯好嗎?

  B:I'd love to.

  B:好啊,我樂意去。

  A:Which day would suit you?

  A:對你來說哪一天合適?

  B:Any day except Tuesday.

  B:除了星期二,哪一天都可以。

  A:How about Thursday?

  A:星期四怎麼樣?

  B:Yes, Thursday would be fine. What time shall I come?

  B:行,星期四很好。我要幾點鐘來?

  A:Oh, about 6:00. Will that be OK?

  A:哦,6點左右吧。這個時間行嗎?

  B:Yes, of course. Thank you very much.

  B:行,當然可以,非常感謝你。

  A:See you on Thursday, then.

  A:那麼星期四見。