關於餐館點餐英語對話

  英語是世界上普遍使用的語言,許多國家都在強化和改革基礎教育階段的英語教學,英語教學得到了極大的重視,尤其是初中英語口語教學也越來越受到關注。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  服務員:

  Are you ready to order now?

  您準備好點餐了嗎? 外語學習教材

  邁克:

  Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

  是的.給我來點兒色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

  服務員:

  How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛肉怎麼做呢?你比較喜歡生的.中等熟度的.還是完全熟的牛排?

  邁克:

  Well-done.

  完全熟的. 外語學習考試

  服務員:

  Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

  好的.您要喝點什麼嗎?

  邁克:

  Do you have coffee or tea?

  你們這兒有咖啡或者茶嗎?

  服務員:

  Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

  是的.我們都有.您想要哪個?咖啡還是茶?

  邁克:

  Iced tea, please.

  來杯冰茶.謝謝.

  篇2

  Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

  歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這裡的食物非常道地。

  Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

  是波多黎各菜?

  Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

  事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。

  Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

  哇,你們真是個民族大鎔爐啊

  Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

  全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。

  Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy

  嗯……看選單黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。

  篇3

  Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?

  May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。

  Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

  May:I'd like it well-done, please。

  Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

  May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

  Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

  May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。

  Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?

  May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。

  Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。

  篇4

  Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

  西蒙:海倫,你想吃點什麼?

  Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

  海倫:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆條。你要什麼?

  Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

  西蒙:我想要主廚色拉。我想我們準備好點菜了。對不起,服務員。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

  服務員:來了,先生。您有些什麼吩咐?

  Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我們想點菜。

  Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

  服務員:好的,您吃點什麼?

  Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

  海倫:我要一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。

  Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

  西蒙:請給我一份主廚沙拉好嗎?

  Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

  服務員:一份主廚沙拉,一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。您的沙拉要那種調味品?

  Simon: What kinds do you have?

  西蒙:你們都有什麼?

  Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

  服務員:有義大利式的,法國式的,俄國式的,以及油和醋的。

  Simon: I'd like Russian.

  西蒙:我要俄國式的。

  Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

  服務員:您要點喝的嗎?

  Simon: Do you have iced tea?

  西蒙:有冰茶嗎?

  Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

  服務員:對不起,我們這兒沒有。

  Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

  西蒙:那麼,我要咖啡。

  Helen: Make that two.

  海倫:上兩份。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

  服務員:來了,先生。您還想要點別的嗎?

  Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

  西蒙:不要了,謝謝,海倫,你呢?

  Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

  海倫:能給我上些飯切片嗎?

  Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

  服務員:外加一份番茄片。好的,我現在給您上咖啡嗎?

  Simon: Yes, right now, please.

  西蒙:是的,請快上吧。