出門旅遊英語常用口語

  英語口語已經成為英語學習和測試中最重要的標準之一。然而,中國學生英語口語學習的情況不容樂觀,在使用英語口語中屢屢出現錯誤。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Checking Out結帳

  I'd like to pay my bill now.

  我想現在結賬。

  Your name and room number,please?

  請問您的姓名和房間號碼?

  Have you used any hotel services this morning?

  請問您今天早晨是否用過旅館內的服務設施?

  Four nights at 90 US dollors each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.

  4個晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食費,總共是660美元。

  Can I pay by credit card?

  我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

  Please sign your name here.

  請您在這裡簽名。

  Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.

  勞駕。我們今天要離去了。我希望現在就把賬結清。

  By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.

  先生,順便告訴您,結賬後離開旅館時間是12點。

  How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?

  這幾天您的朋友與您同住費用怎麼辦呢?

  Please add to my account.

  請記在我的賬裡。

  Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?

  格林先生,今天早晨您是否用過旅館服務設施,或在旅館餐廳用過早餐?

  Yes,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.

  是的,我的朋友與我在餐廳剛用過早餐,但是我們沒有使用過任何服務設施。

  The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.

  8天來總計是560元8角。

  2

  Restaurant Reservation預訂座位

  I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.

  我想預定今晚的座位。

  A table for two,please.

  一張兩人的桌位。

  For what time,sir?

  什麼時候,先生?

  Around 8∶30.

  大約8點30分。

  May I have your name please, sir?

  可以告訴我你的名字嗎,先生?

  A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 for Mr Frank.

  弗蘭克先生,今晚8點30分,一張兩個人的桌位。

  I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23.

  我想訂一張四人桌,12月23日也就是下星期三。

  What time do you like your table?

  您什麼時間來用餐?

  At 8∶30 on next Wednesday evening.

  下星期三晚上8點半。

  Please book it under the name of Mr.Watson.

  請以華生先生的名義訂餐。

  We look forward to your visit.

  我們盼望著您的光臨。

  I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.

  我想預定一個桌位用餐。

  I'll reserve a table for five at 9 p.m., sir.

  先生,我想預訂一張5人的桌位,晚上9點鐘用餐。

  Oh,any chance of table by window?

  有沒有可能訂靠近窗子的桌位?

  We look forward to having you with us tonight.Thank you for calling.

  我們期待著今晚您來這裡。謝謝您來電話。

  3

  Ordering Chinese Food點中國菜

  I'd like to try some Chinese food.

  我想嚐嚐中國菜。

  It's divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as Cantonese food,Beijingfood,Sichuan food,etc.

  中國菜分成八大菜系,或者說八種風味。如廣東菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。

  Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food?

  廣東菜和北京菜有什麼不同呢?

  Contonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.

  廣東菜清淡適口,而北京菜則味重香濃。

  Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.

  四川菜大都麻辣濃香。

  So what's your recommendation for me?

  那麼你給我推薦幾道菜吧。

  I think Ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.

  我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。

  What would you like to have tonight?

  今晚您要吃點什麼?

  What kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room?

  你們的餐廳有什麼菜系?

  We have Guang dong food,Sichuan food and Shanghai food.

  我們有廣東菜、四川菜和上海菜。

  Could you tell me the different features of them?

  你能否給我講講這些菜的不同特點呢?

  Guangdong food is a bit light,while Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,andShanghai food is oily.

  廣東菜稍微清淡,四川菜味濃而辣,上海菜油膩。

  I think I'd like to have Guangdong food.

  我想要個廣東菜。

  We have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.

  我們有雞片湯、香菇清湯等等。

  I prefer dried mushroom clear soup.

  我要香菇清湯。