餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯
出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些餐廳點餐英語情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
餐廳點餐英語情景對話1
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:選單上的菜看著樣樣都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下來。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
雲波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
雲波:我要米飯。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米飯。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麵色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
雲波:涼拌麵色拉是用什麼做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用涼麵條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你來嚐點麵包吧,還熱乎著呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:聞起來好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:謝謝。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客氣。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
餐廳點餐英語情景對話2
Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你們今天的服務生。首先能給二位來點喝的嗎?
Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。
Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要檸檬汁。
Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你們是現在點菜還是我幾分鐘之後再來?
Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我們這就點菜。我要西紅柿湯,還有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。
Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要幾分熟,生的,六分熟還是全熟的?
Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。
Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要魚,土豆和沙拉。
餐廳點餐英語情景對話3
A:May I take your order?
A:可以點菜了嗎?
B:What would you like, Miss Tang?
B:您想吃點什麼,唐小姐?
C:Well, Pointing to the menu I'll take this and this.
C:嗯,指著選單我要這個和這個。
B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?
B:我要一份牛排和一些薯條。嗯…可以給我看一下酒單嗎?
A:Here you are.
A:給您。
B:A bottle of red wine, please.
B:來一瓶紅葡萄酒吧。
A:Anything else?
A:還要點別的嗎?
B:No, thank you. That's all.
B:不要了,謝謝,就這些。
- 餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯
- 英語四級考試閱讀精選題帶答案
- 雞年女孩詩經起名字的方式
- 小學五年級英語手抄報
- 臺式電腦麥克風沒聲音怎麼辦
- 大學英語四級仔細閱讀練習及答案
- 土豆燉雞湯要怎麼做
- 關於渴望愛情幸福的說說
- 開車遇到碰瓷應該怎麼解決才好
- 涼糕的好吃做法有哪些
- 五行屬金的字的女孩子名字
- 關於橋的俗語大全
- 讓電腦變成綠色閱讀答案
- 不傷和氣的拒絕技巧
- 白色鬱金香的花語含義及其繁殖方法
- 建築裝飾室內設計專業教程電腦平面圖
- 想一個人的傷感心情說說
- 弟子規的硬筆書法作品圖片欣賞
- 小學三年級簡單的讀書手抄報
- 膝上型電腦麥克風沒有聲音怎麼辦
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字