英語簡單二人對話

  為了提高英語運用能力,不妨用英語和朋友多對話。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :外號

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  David: Hello, Seattle!

  你好,西雅圖!

  Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listener?

  你好,西雅圖!好的,你能向聽眾介紹一下自己嗎?

  David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley.

  你好,我是大衛。我來自田納西州。傑克丹尼威士忌和埃維斯·普里斯利的故鄉。

  Todd: Do you like Elvis?

  你喜歡埃維斯?

  David: He's OK.

  他很好。

  Todd: Yeah! Cool!

  酷!

  David: Never met the guy, but.

  但我從來沒見過真人。

  Todd: Your name is David.

  你的名字叫大衛。

  David: Yes, that is correct.

  是的,沒錯。

  Todd: But what does everyone call you here?

  這裡的人都怎麼稱呼你?

  David: Tennessee

  田納西。

  Todd: OK. Why does everyone call you Tennessee?

  為什麼所有人都叫你田納西?

  David: Two reasons. One, I'm from Tennessee, the most obvious reason and the third is because usually there is two to three, one time there was four

  Davids here.

  有兩個原因。第一,我來自田納西州,這是最明顯的原因。另外,就是因為通常會同時有兩個或三個,有時候甚至是四個人都叫大衛。

  Todd: Oh, I see.

  我明白了。

  David: And to keep us from getting confused they just started calling me Tennessee.

  為了不叫混了,大家就開始叫我田納西。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Great. Well it was nice to meet you, David.

  好的,太棒了。很高興認識你,大衛。

  David: Nice to meet you too, Todd.

  很高興認識你,託德。

  :棒球先生

  Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.

  凱文,我們現在來到了森林裡。我們來談談運動。

  Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.

  好的。我喜歡運動。

  Todd: What sports do you like?

  你喜歡什麼運動?

  Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.

  我最喜歡的運動是棒球,很明顯,我爸爸是名棒球運動員,從我小時候起我就圍著棒球轉了。

  Todd: Wow.

  哇。

  Kevin: My whole life.

  我的整個人生都圍繞著棒球。

  Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.

  你是說你父親是美國棒球協會的運動員。

  Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.

  是的,他不但是美國棒球協會的運動員,他還夠幸運兩次在世界職業棒球大賽中效力紐約大都會隊。

  Todd: Wow. That's amazing.

  哇。太棒了。

  Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.

  是的,那是1969年,神奇的機遇。

  Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?

  哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球嗎?

  Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.

  是的,我經常打棒球,尤其是上大學期間。

  Todd: OK. Why did you stop?

  為什麼不打了呢?

  Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.

  並不是我決定不打了。我沒有期望簽約作職業棒球運動員,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。

  Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?

  好的,很棒,你還有沒有其他喜歡的運動?

  Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.

  是的。實際上,我喜歡競技運動。我喜歡其他典型的美國運動如籃球和橄欖球等,但我也在努力學習並享受我現在身處國家的傳統運動。比如現在我在日本,我迷上了相撲運動。

  Todd: Oh, really.

  真的。

  Kevin: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?

  很棒。你看過現場的相撲運動嗎?

  Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.

  是的。我看過兩場現場相撲,在東京他們所說的相撲場看過兩場。

  Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.

  好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。

  Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.

  好的!以後我們一起去。

  Todd: OK. Let's do it.

  我們一起去。

  :第一份工作

  Todd: Anili, have you always been an English teacher?

  Anili,你一直都是一名英語老師嗎?

  Anili: No, actually, I started out as a French teacher. That was my first job.

  不完全是,最開始是一名法語老師。這是我的第一份工作。

  Todd: Wow! So tell me about your first job!

  哇!跟我說說你的第一份工作!

  Anili: My first job! I was working in Central West Queensland in Australia so it was a remote place.

  我的第一份工作!我在澳大利亞昆士蘭中西部,一個偏遠的地方工作。

  Todd: Sure.

  是的。

  Anili: For example, the nearest supermarket was about 100 kilometers away from me.

  舉個例子,離我最近的超市在100千米遠的地方。

  Todd: That's amazing.

  這麼遠。

  Anili: And, so of course the students lived, some of the students lived a long way away from the schools, so they had their lessons by teleconference, actually, school

  有的學生住得離學校非常遠,他們通過採用電話會議技術的空中教室來遠端聽課。

  of the air.

  哇,那麼當學生可以通過電話會議遠端聽課的時候,一次線上有多少學生呢。

  Todd: Wow, so when you had a teleconference for example, how many students would be on the air this time.

  我想有一共有八名學生,分別身處在不同的兩個地方。而我是在第三個地點。

  Anili: I guess around eight, in two different locations. And I would be in the third location.

  哇,太棒了!

  Todd: Wow, that's amazing!

  是的!

  Anili: Yeah!

  你多長時間上一次這樣的課?

  Todd: Yeah! And how often would you be teaching like this?

  學生們的年齡從9歲到12歲不等。他們一週有兩節法語課。

  Anili: Well, the students were aged between 9 and 12 years old. They had two French lessons a week by teleconference.

  哇,每節課多長時間?

  Todd: Wow, and how long was each lesson?

  45分鐘。

  Anili: 45 minutes.

  很棒。這真的很有趣。

  Todd: Great. That's really interesting.

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。