英語簡單情景對話
人有百態,每個人的性格都會有所不同,正如世界上沒有相同的葉子一樣,對話風格也是如此。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:健身房
Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise.
洋子,我們來談一談鍛鍊。
Yoko: Exercise!
鍛鍊!
Todd: Now, you go to a gym?
你去健身房嗎?
Yoko: Maybe three times a week.
有時一週三次。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Yoko: Yeah. If I can.
如果我能去的話。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Yoko: Cause I have to.
因為我必須去。
Todd: Why? What do you mean? Why do you have to?
為什麼?這是什麼意思?為什麼必須去?
Yoko: When I went to the USA, I gained a lot. 20 pounds. That was too much for me. So I decided to go to lose weight.
我在美國的時候體重增加了很多,有20磅。這對於我來說太多了。因此我決定減肥。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Yoko: If possible.
如果可以的話。
Todd: How did you lose weight?
你是如何減肥的?
Yoko: I go to the gym and run, maybe 20 minutes. I'm too lazy. I can't keep running for hours. And anyway, so I do aerobics. Do you say aerobics?
我去健身房跑步,大約跑20分鐘。我很懶,沒辦法一下跑幾個小時。另外,我還做有氧運動。你知道有氧運動嗎?
Todd: Aerobics.
有氧運動。
Yoko: Yes. Aerobics or something like that.
是的。有氧運動或是類似的運動。
Todd: OK. That's it.
只是有氧運動。
Yoko: That's it. And sometimes I swim. Yeah, but I like aerobics better than swimming.
有時候我還去游泳。是的,但相比而言我更喜歡有氧運動。
Todd: Why?
為什麼?
Yoko: Because it's fun.
因為那很有趣。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Yoko: And the music and dancing. Yeah, it's more fun for me.
有氧運動配上音樂和舞蹈。我感到很有趣。
Todd: When you lost the weight did you also diet or did you just exercise?
你減肥的時候節食嗎,還是隻是運動減肥?
Yoko: I just exercised cause I like eating. I love eating. I can't stop doing that, so... but I try my best not to eat chocolate too much.
只是運動減肥,因為我喜歡美食。我喜歡吃東西。我的嘴停不下來,但我盡了最大可能少吃巧克力。
Todd: Oh, that's your weakness. Chocolate.
哦,這是你的弱點——巧克力。
Yoko: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK. Well, you look great so.
你現在看起來很好。
Yoko: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.
謝謝,你人真好。
Tood: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.
謝謝,你人真好。
Yoko: You are welcom.
不客氣。
Todd: Ok, thank you.
謝謝。
Yoko: You are welcome, talk to you soon.
不客氣,回頭再聊。
:打冰球
Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?
克里斯,這週五正好是13日。我想先問你個問題,你迷信嗎?
Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.
是的,我打球的時候很迷信。我有一件幸運衫和一些幸運物件。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,真的!
Chris: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?
那麼,你的幸運襯衫是什麼樣的?
Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.
那是我10年前得到的一件笨豬跳跳衫。它幾乎已經要散架了,但它仍舊是我的幸運衫。
Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?
那麼你不洗這件襯衫或者其他幸運物件嗎?
Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.
如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一場差球,我再把壞運氣都洗走。
Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?
好的。你在說的是什麼運動。
Chris: I play ice hockey.
我說的是冰球。
Todd: Oh, really.
真的。
Chris: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.
那麼,你是一位冰球運動員!我看上去就是一副硬漢的樣子。
Chris: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.
是的,我是一名守門員。做一名守門員最重要的就是一定要適應自己的角色。如果遇上一場好比賽,守門員可能根本碰不到球,必須要守好自己的本分。大家對守門員這個角色還是有些陌生的。
Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?
哇。真酷。你現在在日本還打冰球嗎?
Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.
打過幾次,但帶著我的護具等裝置趕三趟火車,再做計程車,再走800米的距離實在是太麻煩了。現在打冰球還不方便。等我有輛車肯定會經常打。
Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck and...so right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?
這太可惜了。好吧,助你好運……那麼現在你的幸運衫是髒的還是乾淨的?現在是幸運的還是不幸運的?
Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.
剛剛洗過。是的,這次需要好好洗洗。
:尋找真愛
Todd: OK, Tara, why don't you tell us about your first boyfriend?
塔拉,為什麼不跟我們講講你的首任男友呢?
Tara: OK, my first boyfriend, I met in my hometown. He's called Barry. He's my first real boyfriend. Yeah, I met him at a bar. Yeah, I had a bit of a crush on him when I was younger and then, yeah, we met a club one night and it carried on from there.
我第一個男友,我是在我的家鄉認識他的。他叫巴里。他是我第一個真正意義上的男友。我是在酒吧遇到他的。我那時候年紀不大,在酒吧中輕撞到他,從酒吧的那一晚開始我們就開始戀愛了。
Todd: Oh, that's nice. So what was it about Barry that attracted him to you?
很棒。那麼巴里吸引你的地方是什麼呢?
Tara: He's very good looking. He's tall and he had a beard. I like beard.
他長相很帥,很高,還有點兒鬍鬚。我喜歡鬍鬚。
Todd: Beards, really!
鬍鬚,真的嗎!
Tara: I like beards. I don't know why.
我喜歡鬍鬚。我也不知道為什麼。
Todd: Short beard or long beard?
你喜歡短鬍鬚還是長鬍須?
Tara: No, no short. I just like stubble.
我不喜歡短鬍鬚,我只喜歡男性留胡茬。
Todd: OK. Are you still in contact with him?
好的。你還和他有聯絡嗎?
Tara: Yeah, yeah, yeah. At the moment he's traveling. He's in India but, we're so young, so we often like, separate to go traveling, and then get back together again, because I'm only 24 and he's twenty five, and we have a serious relationship but, we don't wanna, you know, stop doing our own things in life.
是的。那時候他正在旅行。他住在印度,我們都很年輕,我們經常各自旅行然後再聚在一起,因為我那時才24歲,他才25歲,我們都很認真對待那段感情,但我們不想改變我們各自的生活,於是以分手告終。
:吉他
Todd: So Tara, I see you've just bought a new guitar.
塔拉,我看你買了一把新吉他。
Tara: Yeah, I have, yeah.
是的,我買了。
Todd: Yeah!
是啊!
Tara: It's very nice.
這把新吉他很好。
Todd: So, what's the reasoning behind buying a guitar?
你購買把吉他的原因是什麼?
Tara: Well, I work at nights so I have the daytime free, and to be honest, most people they work in the day so I'm often on my own, and I just want something to keep me entertained in the daytime, and I don't really like reading books, so I want something to do with my hands, so I thought buying aguitar is a good idea.
我都是晚上工作,白天時間充裕,說實話,大部分人都是白天工作,所以我白天都是一個人,我只是想白天找點兒事兒做,我不喜歡讀書,我想找點能動手的事情做,因此覺的買把吉他是個不錯的主意。
Todd: Do you have any kind of music you would like to sing or learn to play?
你有沒有喜歡唱的或是喜歡彈奏的音樂?
Tara: I'd like to learn, have you heard, there's some English bands, like Cold Play and Turn Break so I'd like to learn that kind of style.
我喜歡學習彈唱,你聽說過酷玩和Turn Break等英國樂團嗎,我喜歡學那個風格的音樂。
Todd: OK. Do you plan to take lessons or just learn on your own?
你打算去上課,還是自己學?
Tara: No, well a couple of my friends, they you know, they can, they learned guitar as well. I can't really take lessons in
Japan. I think that might be a bit too much, but my friends are going to teach me. Hopefully. Yeah!
不,我的幾個朋友,你認識的,他們也學習吉他。我在日本上不了吉他課。我想我要學的有很多,但我的朋友會教我。希望如此!
:青少年和電腦
Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer!
喬安娜,你喜歡用電腦!
Jeanna: Yes, I do.
是的。
Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers.
好的,跟我們說說電腦。
Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's a good way to keep in touch with old friends.
我經常用電腦,我和朋友經常用AOL即時通訊聊天。我剛剛從我的家鄉搬到薩克拉曼多,這是個和朋友保持聯絡的好辦法。
Todd: Yeah. Do you learn about computers at school or on your own?
你是在學校學的計算機還是在家自學的?
Jeanna: I picked most of what I know, I've picked it up, through, ya know, the years, and some at school, like keyboarding and such.
我撿起了我在學校學過的大部分知識,我已經重新掌握他們了,但你知道,也就是鍵盤和其他方面的技能。
Todd: OK. Do you have a laptop or a PC?
你有膝上型電腦或者個人電腦嗎?
Jeanna: I have a PC. A Compac.
我有臺個人電腦。
Todd: Do you like your computer or do you want a new one?
你喜歡你的電腦嗎,或者你想要臺新電腦嗎?
Jeanna: I want a new one cause I think I screwed mine up and it's a little bit slow now.
我想要臺新的,因為我把自己那臺搞砸了,它現在執行起來有點兒慢。
Todd: OK. How long have you had your computer?
那臺電腦你用了多久了?
Jeanna: I've had it for about 3 or 4 years.
已經用了3,4年了。
Todd: Oh, yeah, that's pretty old for a computer. Yeah, so do you talk to your friends every night by e-mail?
是啊,對於電腦來說已經很久了。是啊,你每晚都和朋友郵件溝通嗎?
Jeanna: Yeah, yes I do.
是的。
Todd: OK.
很好。
Jeanna: See going on and you know the gossip.
聊聊大家過得怎麼樣,還有談談八卦。
Todd: So nowadays, do high school kids talk by e-mail more than phone?
現在高中生郵件聯絡比電話聯絡還要頻繁嗎?
Jeanna: Most people talk by either e-mail or cellular phone. You know a lot of people don't use their house phones as much, and a lot of people have cellular phones.
現在人們都是通過郵件聯絡或者通過手機聯絡。很多人不怎麼用他們的電話了,而且很多人都有手機。
Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的,謝謝你,喬安娜。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。