英語簡單問答對話
今天又是新的一天,和同事們的對話話題又變了吧。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:日本傳統節日
Todd: OK, Yoko we were just at a festival.
洋子,我們現在正在過節。
Yoko: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: Do you want to talk about festivals in Japan?
你能說說日本的節日嗎?
Yoko: Yes, OK. So, I think in Fall we have lots of kind of festivals, but it depends on the places.
好的。秋天我們有許多不同的節日,但這要看你所在的地點。
Todd: What are some things that most festivals have, like, what can you see if you go to a Japanese festival?
日本節日中最常見的是什麼,也就是說,我們歡度日本節日時都能看到什麼?
Yoko: Omikoshi.
御神興。
Todd: Omikoshi.
御神興。
Yoko: Yes. Do you know the word?
是的,你知道這個詞嗎?
Todd: I think so. What is Omikoshi?
我知道,但什麼是御神興?
Yoko: Ah, it's really difficult for me to explain in English, but Omokishi looks like a bigbox, lots of people, adult people try to carry together, and they usually go to temples, and they kind of celebratea harvest or our happiness or those kind of things
對我來說很難用英語解釋,但御神興看上去就像個大轎子,許多成年人一起抬著它,他們抬著御神興到寺廟慶祝豐收,喜事或是這類吉慶的事。
Todd: OK. Do you ever carry the Omikoshi?
你抬過御神興嗎?
Yoko: Ah, you know, I'm not a strong guy so, I've never tried it.
你知道,我不是很強壯,從來沒抬過。
Todd: OK. What about foods? What kind of foods do people like to eat?
好的。那麼食物方面呢,過節大家都吃什麼?
Yoko: We can see lots of small shops along the street and we can buy really Japanese food, like watagashi, it's a really sweet candy but it looks like, how do you say that?
我們在街邊小店能買到各種地道日本食物,例如watagashi,它是很甜的糖果,但它看上去就像……你是怎麼形容的?
Todd: I don't know.
我不知道。
Yoko: I don't know. I don't know either. White small stuff.
我也不知道……白色的小塊糖果。
Todd: White small stuff.
白色的小塊糖果。
Yoko: Yeah. Sorry. You should see it. So it's watagashi or watame. It's really popular food in matsuri, and we can see okonomiyaki. Yeah, it's, somepeople say Japanese pancake, or something, but tastes different. It's not sweet.
是的。抱歉,你真該看看,watagashi和watame,是過節最受歡迎的食物了。我們還能看到雜樣煎菜餅。是的,有些人管它叫日本燒餅什麼的,吃起來味道很特別。它不甜。
Todd: It's not sweet.
不甜。
Yoko: It's not sweet. So vegetables, meat, and some sauce.
不甜,裡面有蔬菜,肉,醬料。
Todd: Oh, wow! Sounds good.
哇!聽上去不錯。
Yoko: Yeah, I think so too. You should try it.
是的,我認為很好吃,你真該嚐嚐。
:養狗
Todd: James, I saw on your desk you have a nice picture of a dog.
詹姆斯,你桌上的照片裡是一隻很棒的狗。
James: Yes.
是的。
Todd: OK. Tell us about your dog.
好的,跟我們說說你的狗。
James: My dog's name is Piper. He was a mutt, a homeless dog that we picked up off the street about four and a half years ago.
我的狗名叫Piper。它是一隻***的流浪狗,4年半前我們領養了它。
Todd: Oh, wow! So what kind of dog is he now?
哇!它現在是一隻什麼樣的狗?
James: He's a yellow lab, golden retriever mix. He's very very sweet, very very fun to play with, really really nice.
它是一隻拉布拉多犬和黃金獵犬的混合體。它很聰明,和它玩十分有趣,真的很棒。
Todd: Oh, that's great. Can he do any tricks?
太棒了。他會什麼特技嗎?
James: No.
不會。
Todd: No.
不會。
James: We can do one trick where we point our finger at him and go Bang Bang Bang Bang and he falls over dead, but that is the only trick he can do and he only does that maybe half the time.
它會的唯一特技就是,當我們用手指指著它,併發出嗙嗙嗙聲音時,它會倒下裝死。這是它會的唯一特技,而且這個特技只有50%的成功機率。
Todd: OK. Does he bark a lot?
你經常犬吠嗎?
James: Usually no. Usually he's pretty good.
通常不會。它是隻好狗。
Todd: Pretty quiet.
很安靜。
James: Mm,hm!
是的!
Todd: OK. Is it a male dog or a female dog?
它是公的還是母的?
James: Yeah. It's a male dog.
是公狗。
Todd: So, no puppies.
那麼,就不會有小狗了。
James: No, puppies.
不會帶來小狗的。
Todd: OK. Would you like to have another dog, another puppy?
好的,那麼你還想再養只狗嗎?
James: It would be fun in the future but not for awhile.
將來再養一隻會很有趣,但最近還不行。
:蘋果
Todd: OK, we're going to talk about apples.
我們來聊一聊蘋果。
Kentaro: OK.
好的。
Todd: OK, do you like apples?
你喜歡蘋果嗎?
Kentaro: Yeah. So-so.
只是一般。
Todd: OK, how often do you eat apples?
你多久吃一次蘋果?
Kentaro: Once a week, I would say.
大概一週一次。
Todd: Once a week. How much is an apple in Japan?
一週一次。在日本,一個蘋果賣多少錢?
Kentaro: In Japan, it depends on the season.
這要看日本是什麼季節了。
Todd: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Kentaro: If it's like summer season's gonna be very expensive.
如果是夏天,蘋果會非常貴。
Todd: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Kentaro: Uh-huh. But you mean..are you talking about now?
嗯,你是問,現在的蘋果多少錢嗎?
Todd: Yeah, like right now..how much does an apple cost?
是的,比如現在,一個蘋果多少錢?
Kentaro: I would say maybe about a 100..15..450 yen per an apple.
一個蘋果大概要450日元。
Todd: Really! Yeah..that's that's kind of expensive.
真的!真是挺貴的。
Kentaro: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Where do apples come from?
那些蘋果都從哪來?
Kentaro: Aomori Prefecture.
青森縣。
Todd: Aomori! Really!
青森縣!
Kentaro: Which is in the northern part of Japan.
在日本的東部。
Todd: OK. Oh..alright. And what colors are apples?
好的。那些蘋果都有什麼顏色的?
Kentaro: Red or green or yellow.
有紅色的,綠色的和黃色的。
Todd: OK. Which color is your favorite?
你最喜歡哪種蘋果?
Kentaro: Red.
我最喜歡紅蘋果。
Todd: Red. Yeah. Yeah. Actually I like the green apples.
紅蘋果。實際上,我喜歡綠蘋果。
Kentaro: Really! Why?
真的!為什麼?
Todd: I don't know. I just..in America we have sour green apples.
不知道。在美國我們吃有點兒酸的綠蘋果。
Kentaro: Does it taste different than the red apples?
綠蘋果吃起來和紅蘋果很不同吧?
Todd: Yeah, like the red apples are sweet..and the green apples in America..they're very sour.
是的,紅蘋果更甜,美國的綠蘋果很酸。
Kentaro: Oh.
哦。
Todd: Yeah..so..they're very nice. Um, one last thing! What can you make with apples?
但很好吃。最後一個問題!用蘋果能做什麼食物?
Kentaro: Apple Juice, apple pie, and apple tea.
能做蘋果汁,蘋果派,蘋果茶。
Todd: Apple tea.
蘋果茶。
Kentaro: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK. And can you make apple pie?
你會做蘋果派嗎?
Kentaro: No, not really.
不會。
Todd: Yeah. Man, me neither.
我也不會。
Kentaro: OK. Thanks.
好的,謝謝。
Todd: Thanks.
謝謝。
:交通工具
Todd: Hello, Yoko.
你好,洋子。
Yoko: Hello, Todd.
你好,託德。
Todd: How are you?
你過得怎麼樣?
Yoko: Good. How are you?
挺好的,你呢?
Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna talk about trains.
很好。我們來聊一聊火車。
Yoko: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you take the train everyday?
你每天都乘坐火車嗎?
Yoko: Yes, I have to.
是的。
Todd: Oh, really?
真的嗎?
Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.
是的,因為我不會開車。
Todd: Oh, really?
哦,真的?
Yoko: Yeah!
真的!
Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?
你喜歡坐火車嗎?你介意天天坐火車嗎?
Yoko: Actually no!
其實不介意。
Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?
你今天早上搭乘的火車怎麼樣?
Yoko: It's really crowded.
很擁擠。
Todd: Yeah!
是嗎!
Yoko: Yes.
是的。
Todd: OK. How much is your train fare?
坐一次火車的費用是多少?
Yoko: Almost 500 yen.
差不多要500日元。
Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train?
坐火車最大的優點是什麼?
Yoko: Mm, nothing.
沒有任何優點。
Todd: Nothing.
沒有。
Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.
沒有,我不覺得坐火車很好。哦,我可以在火車上睡覺。
Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat?
一般能有座位嗎?
Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can.
有時有。
Todd: Yeah.
是嗎。
Yoko: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK. Do you read?
你在火車上看書嗎?
Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.
我不在火車上看書,我會頭暈。
Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around.
因為你的眼睛要不停移動。
Yoko: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?
我知道了。坐火車最糟糕的是什麼?
Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan.
日本的列車太擠了。
Todd: Yeah. It's terrible.
是的,太恐怖了。
Yoko: And I have to pay.
還有我必須要自己付費。
Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.
你必須自己付費。你的公司不給付費。
Yoko: No.
不。
:高中生活
Todd: Hello!
你好!
Jeanna: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Hi, what's your name?
你叫什麼名字?
Jeanna: Jeanna.
迪安娜。
Todd: OK, Jeanna, how old are you?
迪安娜,你多大了?
Jeanna: I'm 15 years old.
我15歲了。
Todd: 15! OK, are you in high school?
你在上高中嗎?
Jeanna: Yes, I am.
是的。
Todd: OK. What do you think about high school?
你覺得高中生活怎麼樣?
Jeanna: It's fun. Very diverse.
挺好的。高中生活很多樣。
Todd: What do you like to study in high school?
你在高中最喜歡學什麼?
Jeanna: I like history a lot.
我很喜歡歷史課。
Todd: OK. Why do you like history?
為什麼喜歡歷史課呢?
Jeanna: It's interesting to learn about the past, different things, and different cultures.
瞭解過去,不同的事物,不同的文化十分有趣。
Todd: OK. What's one thing you don't like about high school?
高中你最討厭的是什麼?
Jeanna: People can be really cruel.
高中的人有時很殘忍。
Todd: Oh, really! How? How are people cruel?
真的!怎麼殘忍?
Jeanna: There's a lot of judgmental-ness.
有很多人性格都是批判性的。
Todd: Oh, that's too bad. So, you're nice to everybody?
那太糟了。那麼,你對所有人都很好?
Jeanna: Generally.
通常是。
Todd: OK. OK. Who's your favorite teacher?
好的。你最喜歡的老師是誰?
Jeanna: Probably my English teacher.
大概是我的英文老師。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。