關於日常英語對話帶翻譯

  英語現在已經發展成為一個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。英語作為英美文化資訊的載體和表現形式,一度深深地烙上了英美獨有的文化印記。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

  你知道中國文學中產生最早的藝術形式是什麼嗎?

  Jerry: What is it?

  是什麼?

  Tom: Should it be the poem?

  應該是詩歌吧?

  Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

  哦,我知道了,像《詩經》那種吧?

  Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

  沒錯,《詩經》是最早的一部詩歌總集。

  Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

  唐詩,宋詞,算是比較靠後的了吧?

  Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

  是啊,到了近現代就是白話文了。

  Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

  這個我記得,是從五四新文化運動開始的。

  二

  Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

  你們有人願意嫁給卡西莫多那樣很醜的男人嗎?

  Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

  為什麼不呢?他那麼愛我會把我像皇后那樣對待.

  Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

  你才不會呢. 你只在乎你未來老公有多少房產.

  Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

  你什麼意思啊?

  Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

  沒什麼.只是一句話而已. 我喜歡克羅德.他才像個男人.如果我愛一個女孩,而且得不到她,我就毀了她.她是我的.

  Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

  他是個瘋子.不要管他說什麼. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他變性.

  Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

  好傷人啊.我喜歡看<巴黎聖母院>.愛並不一定要佔有.

  Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

  現在才是人話. 埃梅斯拉達不可能愛上卡西莫多的. 這個故事之所以永恆是因為他們都死了.

  Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

  對我來說,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真實. 他的外貌有問題. 習慣上,我們認為這種人心裡不健康.

  Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

  不要這麼苛刻. 卡西莫多已經很可憐了. 有點兒慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有顆漂亮的心。

  三

  Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

  跟西方文學相比,中國文學有什麼特徵

  Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

  中國文學比較含蓄吧?

  Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

  這和文化有一定關係,西方的人們在表達上也比較直截了當。

  Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

  在中國文學中,儒家思想和道家思想佔據了主導地位。

  Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

  對的,還摻雜了一些佛教思想。

  Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

  當然,中國文人很多容納了儒家的兼善精神。

  Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

  你指是“窮則獨善其身,達則兼濟天下”吧?

  Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

  沒錯,這種積極和消極的態度是交織在一起的。