日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

  隨著全球化經濟步伐的加快和跨文化交流的頻繁,專業英語能力成為了高等專門人才的必備能力素質。小編精心收集了日常英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇1

  Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

  所謂的文學正宗,一個是詩詞,另一個是什麼?

  Jerry: Is it the novel?

  是小說嗎?

  Tom: No, it is prose.

  不對,是散文。

  Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

  散文,是指題材沒有限制嗎?

  Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

  不是的,散文在古代是指不講究韻律的文章,在現代就是除了詩歌、戲劇、小說外的文學作品。

  Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

  古代的文章不是都要講究對仗的嗎?像那個什麼駢文?

  Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

  戰國時代的時候散文比較興盛,主要是一些歷史散文。

  Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

  哦,知道了,像《論語》,《孟子》這些。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇2

  Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

  你知道什麼是樂府嗎?

  Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

  是詩集的名稱嗎?

  Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

  不完全對,其實它是一種詩的體裁。

  Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

  哦,想起來了,這種屬於敘事詩。

  Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

  是的,樂府詩的特點就是有強烈的現實感。

  Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

  最出名的就是那個《孔雀東南飛》了吧?

  Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

  沒錯,想起這首詩,你就能馬上聯想到這個詩所講的是什麼故事。

  Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

  恩,還是個悲劇。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇3

  Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

  你看那輛豪華轎車!

  Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

  這有什麼了不起,“我的兒子會闊得多啦”!

  Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

  你幹嘛學阿Q啊?

  Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

  說明我是魯迅先生的粉絲啊。

  Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

  我還以為你是阿Q的粉絲呢。

  Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

  我開玩笑的啊,精神勝利法是不可取的。

  Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

  魯迅先生是為了諷刺才塑造這樣一個人物形象的。

  Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

  是啊,讓人們“哀其不幸,怒其不爭”。

  日常英語對話帶翻譯篇4

  Tom: Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang?

  你知道李正江是誰嗎?

  Jerry: Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang.

  真抱歉,我只知道李雙江老師。

  Tom: Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"?

  沒聽過“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”嗎?

  Jerry: I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang.

  我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,這個李正江真的沒聽過。

  Tom: Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking.

  是這樣的,成都市中心有天突然出現幾塊很大的廣告牌,上面的廣告語非常雷人。

  Jerry: So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising?

  是這個李正江做的廣告嗎?

  Tom: Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big"

  是的,廣告語寫的是“李正江,你是最幸福的豬!

  Jerry: It is OK, and a little impressive.

  還好啊,蠻感人的。

  Tom: While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"?

  那,“你是俺魚肉俺是你皇后”呢?

  Jerry: It is shocking enough.

  這句夠雷人的了。