簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
情景對話題,實際上是考察學生口語表達能力和語言交流能力的練習或試題。小編精心收集了簡單的日常英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
簡單的日常英語對話短文篇1
Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB.
史蒂文到中國來旅行。現在他想把他的旅行支票兌換成人民幣。
Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?
職員:我能為您效勞嗎,先生?
Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.
史蒂文:嗯,我想兌換我的旅行支票。這是一張3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兌換成現金。
Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?
職員:沒問題,我能看一下你的相關證明嗎?
Steven: Sure. How about my passport?
史蒂文:當然,我的護照可以嗎?
Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?
職員:可以。你想要換成什麼樣的現金?
Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.
史蒂文:我想要20張100元的,其它的換成50元的。
Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.
職員:3000美金。請點一下。謝謝光臨,祝您旅途愉快。
Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!
史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!
簡單的日常英語對話短文篇2
Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.
史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?
Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.
史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。
Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.
銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。
Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?
史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?
Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.
銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。
Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?
Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.
銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。
Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?
史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?
Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.
銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。
Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?
史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?
Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.
銀行職員:一般來說,3天內就會到。
Steven: That's good.
史蒂文:好的。
簡單的日常英語對話短文篇3
There is something wrong with Steven's bank card.Now he is telling bank clerk this matter.
史蒂文的鋃行卡出問題了。現在他正告知銀行職員這件事。
Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me?
史蒂文:打攪了。我的銀行卡出了點兒問題。你能告訴我怎麼辦嗎?
Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?
銀行職員:好。什麼問題呢?
Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".
史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了點差錯。應該是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。
Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.
銀行職員:噢,很抱歉,這是我們的失誤。我馬上安排人給您改過來。
Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.
史蒂文:好的,沒關係。人孰無過。
Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.
銀行職員:不管怎樣,我們還是得為給您帶來的不便道歉。請稍等,馬上就會處理好。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感謝您。
- 簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
- 高一政治積極參與國際經濟競爭與合作期末練習試題
- 與有趣搞笑相關的歇後語集萃
- 最適合大學生創業的小回報專案
- 小學五年級數學期中模擬試卷
- 能提升記憶力的食物
- 木瓜種植技術要求有哪些
- 四物湯的作用與功效詳解
- 烤魷魚串簡單又好吃的做法圖文教程
- 健康飲食黑板報圖片
- 現在種植什麼蔬菜最賺錢
- 最新汽車車門打不開的解決辦法
- 三年級玉蘭花作文精選
- 小學有關安全黑板報
- 夢見打碎碗是什麼意思
- 最佳新聞攝影作品
- 左邊頭疼怎麼回事一陣一陣的
- 糖尿病怎麼預防有哪些方法
- 看手相知婚姻情況如何
- 節約用水節約糧食黑板報圖片
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字